Angel Densetsu - Vol. 14 Ch. 74 - He Who Will Not Fall

Dex-chan lover
"I'm so sorry, here, get a feel of my breasts as compensation"

Supporter
Even though Ikuno knows that Seiichiro is completely innocent and that the blond idiot crybaby kid is just totally mistaking Seiichiro's demeanor because of appearances, she beats the shit outta him anyways? About 50 chapters ago, it was morbidly funny when poor Seiichiro would get caught up in situations like this, because people didn't know anything about him, but that gag doesn't really work with someone who (supposedly) has accepted him as a good guy. Gah, I should put the beer down today. Well, at least he got a boob pillow to rest his bloody head upon.👹

@DevLogger I totally agree with you. It pained me to read these previous 2 chapters, I really wanted them to stop in the first chapter, to be honest, because it's weird if someone who knew Seiichiro's true personality the whole "Kitano=Devil" thing won't work.

yes yes very cool seiichiro's resistance but ikuno beat him up because a child she didn't even knew asked her to. I would understand it in the charapter 30, but honestly at this point it make me want seichiiro not to speak to ikuno again.

Dex-chan lover
Even though Ikuno knows that Seiichiro is completely innocent and that the blond idiot crybaby kid is just totally mistaking Seiichiro's demeanor because of appearances, she beats the shit outta him anyways? About 50 chapters ago, it was morbidly funny when poor Seiichiro would get caught up in situations like this, because people didn't know anything about him, but that gag doesn't really work with someone who (supposedly) has accepted him as a good guy. Gah, I should put the beer down today. Well, at least he got a boob pillow to rest his bloody head upon.👹
She is a battle junkie and honestly just want an excuse to fight him. Deep down she knew its a misunderstanding, but just keep going with it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread