Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2 - Page 17.2

Dex-chan lover
I think I can speak from experience that children can grow up in pretty fucked-up ways if they're not cared and loved for properly. Because of our parents' divorce and dating history that resulted in a complicated living situation, my sister and I don't want to get married (with other people, of course) and have kids, not sure of my brother, and he was the middle/problem child out of the three of us (the 'Kouto' in our family, but instead of being pitiful and meek, he got into trouble pretty often). At any rate, it's pretty certain that our bloodline will end in our generation.

Dex-chan lover
Will there be one last tragic twist or happy-go-lucky "incest is wincest?"

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck that was so good, easily peak incest manga I kneel. Sadly it's ending next chapter :(
Lmaoing at people not wanting him to end with his sister, like get the fuck out and read some vanilla, this isn't the place for that ty.

Dex-chan lover
Not surprised this is ending really. If the author had made them adoptive siblings it likely could have gone a bit longer but most publishers get cold feet with a full on incest story where the siblings have baby making as a goal and is depicted explicitly so as to remove any ambiguity.

Dex-chan lover
has potential but it's only shock value after shock value, there was nothing really interesting happened here

Dex-chan lover
lmfao Shizuku is straight savage. Mom got blown the fuck out, twice!

Double-page supporter
HOLY SHIT
How can an imouto be so fucking based? I KNEEL I KNEEL I KNEEL

Dex-chan lover
I updated my rating to 10 (Masterpiece). Another W for Wincest

Dex-chan lover
While i am not cheering for them and simply don't care too much, it is mostly the fault of the parents, by neglecting and abandonning the brother the sister also got curious and attached to him in a weird way
Parents need to take good care of their kids or they will grow up weird

Users who are viewing this thread