Anyone heard or know about The Manga Bunkiten??

Dex-chan lover
So I don’t post on these forums at all unless it’s support issue so excuse me if I mess things up?

Anyways

I Saw this Otaquest Article pop up on one of my feeds That spoke of this limited run Manga from WSJ title “Bunkiten” and it piqued my interest so I began to search for it.

Sadly no translations be it official or scanlations exists for said manga at least from my search but idk maybe it’s out here somewhere?

Anyways it’s from That Otaquest Article apparently it’s from the Kimi wo Shinrakuseyo! author Kazusa Inaoka

And it just completed it’s limited run.
Seems interesting To say the least, hope someone picks it up or shows me Where to read it if there’s a translation?

Synopsis - from that Otaquest Article:

Bunkiten follows the story of protagonist Shion, who wakes up one day after some introductory setup to find that he has lost his memories of the past two months. That wouldn’t usually be a problem, but he finds out that he has made two girlfriends in the meantime – his childhood friend Ruka and his step-sister Ichika.

That Otaquest Article: https://www.otaquest.com/bunkiten-jumps-digital-experiment/

Dex-chan lover
Never heard of it until now. The art looks great and I want to read it

Dex-chan lover
I Saw this Otaquest Article pop up on one of my feeds That spoke of this limited run Manga from WSJ title “Bunkiten” and it piqued my interest so I began to search for it.

And it just completed it’s limited run.
Seems interesting To say the least, hope someone picks it up or shows me Where to read it if there’s a translation?
All 7 chapters are on Mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Yo this Surprised me as that was post back In 2020 lol
No prob, I just saw the forum post and saw my pic besides it
I thought you already knew lol
You're welcome and thanks for the manga as well

Users who are viewing this thread