[app][bug] app display shifted down after opening forum

Dex-chan lover
Issue Type: bug in app

Browser: Firefox

phone type: Zenfone10

current behavior:
as I mentioned offhandedly here:
  • after opening forum page from the link on the home page, returning to the app will result in the app view shifted down
  • which also causes the bottom row buttons to disappear
step to reproduce:
  • from home page (img_a) or any other page, opening the forum from a chapter will result a view like in img_b
  • point to notice: address bar with close button at the top of img_b
  • either pressing close or pressing back button on phone will return to normal home page (img_a)
  • pressing the mangadex icon on top will result in opening web version of mangadex as I've already reported here
    (I actually found out this issue around that time, but I have not had the time to do any further testing, that's why I suggested to just moving the forum link)

• from home page (img_a), scroll down to the bottom (img_c) and opening the forum from the link will result a view like in img_d
  • point to notice: there is no close button on the address bar on top
  • pressing back button on phone will result in the shifted home page (img_e)
  • pressing the mangadex icon also results in the shifted home page (not opening web)
  • point to notice: shifted with the same size as the address bar, missing bottom row buttons
Wd2OEDZ.jpeg

I didn't report it until now because I thought hardly anyone would use that link to access the forum
so... I just kind of ignore it

that's it
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread