April Showers Bring May Flowers

Power Uploader
It's not bad, but honestly I expected more. As it is, it's just a typical high school romance where hot people interested in the plain MCs because they are superbly "nice" (or so we're told), with the exception that the MC this time actually has less than average look. After 2 volumes, the characters are still just as flat as paper, solely defined by one exaggerated trait (though this is one common weakness for manga of this genre, and it might change with future developments).

Ah I relate to her a little too much LMAO... This is such a good , light read and nice to have on the side, I'll definitely keep up with this one. 10/10

The story is very enjoyable. Her sense of self-worth may be slow to change, but years of doubt may be difficult to wash away in a short time.

A peek at the raws is the future @Wizardrone spoke of. I look forward to future chapters.

Great find, thanks for picking it up and basically building a team for this gem that was almost overlooked

The main character overuses the terms "fat" and "ugly". Instead of making it a part of her and showing her insecurities in a more subtle way, she constantly revolves around those two words and forcing them down your throat. I don't care about such characters because there's no development or change unless they get a dramatic makeover. I don't know what happens because I just couldn't stand reading it because of this, they don't teach you valuable lesson, or tell you to love yourself as you are, or genuinely have the main character like herself for who she is, instead we have a constant nagging and self-flagellation.

Also, making the pretty girl a deceiver and a manipulator is just so damn cliché. Making two girls compete for a guy is a ridiculous trope that needs to end soon.

The series. Is. Amassing 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

I wish. I can read Japanese so. I can continuous reading the series because. It. Is amazing. It. Is. Like in volume 8. I think. But the person who is translating these thank you men or women. The series is lovely and. I need to read because takane & hana the manga is over in japan but. I will wait until is translated because. I can buy that one but these is a hidden gem. Anyways amazing series and. I hope that translation can keep coming because god knows these series deserved

thank you so much for the update! i'm going to learn how to be a typesetter to make it easier for you to release stuff! where can i contact you when i'm ready to apply?

Thank you very much for translating this! I have bought the series in Japanese, but can only guess what is going on. I love this series so much and am very grateful to you!

WOOOWWW jusf finished reading the latest chapter......... absolutely worth the ride~
thank you so much for translating this series

Users who are viewing this thread