Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.5 - Lady Tsubaki

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting kicked out of school for helping someone study

Also my gut feeling tells me there gunna like him cuz he’s a hard worker.

Dex-chan lover
@Stadenwick @mangamaster69 @Air203776 Tall?
awWn7enV_700wp_0.webp

Dex-chan lover
Getting all those guys kicked out of school with fathers help almost backfired, huh? It's like a boy who cried wolf, but villagers never found out he was lying (and probably killed shepherd's dog each time).

180 cm for a girl must be a giant for japanese people. Here in europe it's not unusual to see 6 foot women everyday on streets.
@Stadenwick she's 5'11"

@hybrid_being I think they might have did something bad to her, because she said that he is different than those people. We still haven’t seen what happens in the past for her to mistrust guys like that.

Aggregator gang
So if Tsubaki gets to be first Tadashi is actually fucked. Imagine the Irony if he gets kicked out of school because he helped her with math.

Dex-chan lover
I've wondered this for a while now, but what's the deal with this guy and the abacus?

Group Leader
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY ABASCUS, THE WEAPON TO SURPASS ALL, LET IS CONTINUE TO BLESS US IN OUR UNWORTHY HANDS.
PRAISE BE THE ABASCUS
PRAISE BE!

Mam, she definitely reversed. She went from trying to get him expelled, to being horny and thirsty while telling someone not to expel him.

Now at least we know, from where she took the inspiration from, to be this fucked in the head...

Dex-chan lover
Unironically, if Tadashi met her family in the vacuum, I feel like they'd get along really well. The same goes for if she met Tadashi's parents.

I'm more curious what will happen when he meets her "sisters"

Users who are viewing this thread