Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Confession

Aggregator gang
im okay with rivals but only when the main couple are not in a relationship already, otherwise it feels unnecessary and have less oportunity to win than a childhood friend in a harem

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 Well, I disagree.

It should be noted that I also love male tsunderes as well... the very idea is that it's just an exageration of the fact that moms spank their naughty kids and/or the manzai joke...

And I feel it's commonly more accepted by many Asian audiences (which is why Korean and Chinese comics also heavily use it; and it's super popular in Asia; hell, some Indian comics also had something similar).

To me, tsunderes are basically my favorite personality trope in anime/manga... they are just exaggerations rather than something to be purely taken seriously...

Came here to see what the last two pages were about, only to read a schooling on tsunderes...

Group Leader
who the heck comes up dressed(naked) like that at the door lol ... fan service eh ....

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock That's fine

I really don't like seeing people abused just for laughs. I generally am fine with it if it's justified but even that gets tested. I just am tired of seeing the same reused trope of girl being a bitch cuz she can't be honest with her feelings or whatever contrived reason and abuses people (mostly mc) for little to no reason. It gets annoying to see

@koshwin she is getting out of the bath, he is already inside the building and you can tell she had no idea about it? more or less?

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Yeah, I agree with your point that tsunderes are now overused and author majority of it (atleast from what I've read) make them irritating existences that drag the plot... I've somewhat got a bit of my faith back on tsunderes from reading that manga with that Rentarou guy. The resident tsun-there slowly improved.

Do you have any recommendations for any manga with a decent tsundere character? I'm looking but I'm probably not searching right.

P.S: Can you point me to the series where you said two tsundere characters bit the dust apparently? Got me interested for a bit of a look-see

Dex-chan lover
@savris im really fucking bad remembering stuff, so im sorry to say i cant, head injury + reading every single isekai and otome available makes it difficult to pinpoint...sorry but hopefully someone else can point u out in the right direction.

the 2 tsunderes that died are from fantasy manga doe, that i remember,
they both got clapped like on february i think, one is from the manga where young girls use magical armors to protect the last remainings of humanity, and the mc is the father of a S-rank girl that uses ice powers,the tsundere that died was the classic redhead with twintails, i remember coz they didnt magically saved her and she just fucking died
, cant remember the name but it uploaded a new chapter like 4 days ago...

the other one...no idead but i remember going...well damn

pff again sorry for the lousy help, sorry

@savris @Hollow7F gotcha
https://mangadex.org/title/38465/risou-no-musume-nara-sekai-saikyou-demo-kawaigatte-kuremasuka

maybe spoilers:
I think she ain't staying dead kek

Dex-chan lover
@jafagfanon ah ty good sir, and yeah
some said in the comments that she will revive but apparently it will take a long ass time so im good with it

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 Yah, but I don't like it when people call them "bitches" because, in context, their actions don't count... like how shooting Daffy Duck doesn't count as murder... you may not like the humor, but you still need to keep it in context... she's not actually abusive or actually mean... they're just exaggerated from like 3 to 11 for comedy, so in context, they aren't even close to as bad as it'd be if you took it literally (and often, other than the hits, when taken literally, they'd just be a little mean... minus the hits)...

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
No worries! Thanks for the reply, atleast we both got help from someone!

@jafagfanon
Ah, thanks for the heads up! Looks like I missed this series! Rare to read where them tsunderes get what was coming to them! But I'll have to read it first to see how bad a character they are since apparently this one will rise again...

Users who are viewing this thread