As You Wish, Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Kurisu's Scheme

Dex-chan lover
Nobody cares about your cult.
I tip my fedora to you, m'redditor.
2x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, super blasphemous and really insulting as a premise. He is literally a fallen angel, a demon, hated even by Satan. Manga authors rarely get Catholicism even close to being accurate and this is no exception. I get its fiction, I just don't like this Hersey. :chad:
There's nothing blasphemous or heretical about portraying a demon as potentially able to do good. the idea that demons are entirely evil and beyond redemption is completely non-biblical. Are forgiveness and redemption not the core teachings of Christ?

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing blasphemous or heretical about portraying a demon as potentially able to do good. the idea that demons are entirely evil and beyond redemption is completely non-biblical. Are forgiveness and redemption not the core teachings of Christ?
I'm sorry, but no. There is no denomination that believes demons are redeemable. They exist only to drag souls to hell. They are fallen angels who rejected Gods love for humanity. They were asked to love humans as they did the Father, and they refused. Thus, they suffer in separation from him. Irredeemable, hateful, vengeful. Forgiveness and redemption are core Tennant's of Christ, but to be redeemed you must first repent. And demons do not repent, they corrupt.

Dex-chan lover
Sister clod exist*
Everyone:
squidward-oh-no-hes-hot.gif

Also for him/her to still pray for her in that condition???? What a giga chadddd

Thanks as always for the sl, RingHeilgh!!

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame the guy had a daughter and not a son, Clod could easily make a boy very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread