Asahina-san no Bentou Tabetai - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the reminder to re-read Chapter 1, I had forgotten how incredible pages 5 and 23 were.

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird that I feel like they really shouldn't get together even more after this chapter? Like it made me have my heart reach out to them.... But at the same time... It also made me feel that their relationship would be kind of unhealthy and not good for them....

Dex-chan lover
hopefully she can make a last minute bento for her dad and convince him to let her stay lol. and while it may be tedious, it's not like it's impossible to get from america to japan even if ur not bilingual

Dex-chan lover
in the end, we truly were, asahina-san no bentou tabetai
what a good chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the reminder to re-read Chapter 1, I had forgotten how incredible pages 5 and 23 were.
Wait, what was on those pages? I thought the reference was the first page (referring to the "love on first sight")?

Dex-chan lover
As much I liked the chapter, the more I think that they shouldn't be a couple, considering that Asahina is leaving Japan and Seiya has lost his mother recently, both need a strong person who is ready to stay next to them. Even if they become a couple, they'll only be able to support each other mentally and physical support is as important for a person as much mental support is and they wouldn't be able to provide any physical support to each other.

Aggregator gang
Sigh... I felt too much emotions, I'm even more depressed than I was.
Life is unfair

Group Leader
Wait, what was on those pages? I thought the reference was the first page (referring to the "love on first sight")?
That is what I meant yeah, the other guy was just making a joke lol

Dex-chan lover
The reiwa energy is being overshadowed by the crucial drama. God save us all
579.png

Users who are viewing this thread