Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Knowing Haruto, when the truth comes out, he will surely just laughs it off and even stop everyone from hating Wakaba. But then, he will cry alone in some corner.

Secondly, seeing this chapter now makes me look forward when the truth comes out and how the author handles those bitches. Their school life is sealed as they will make the whole class hate them and two most famous persons in the school target them. Not to mention, the twin will also the greatest weapon toward their downfall. Soon, enough they will the target of the whole school and they will also be bullied and even quit school or transfer. In conclusion, the bitches are playing with fire here.

But anyone please give me spoiler. The drama ahead especially. So, that I can prepare myself

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the others, the three girls bullying her are going to get a very rude awakening at some point when this all blows up in their faces spectacularly. They apparently aren't very smart deciding to mess with the best friend of the two most popular boys in the school along with their normal target of Wakaba.

This is the kind of thing that ends up with really severe repercussions: Death threats, and severe bullying (including both physical and sexual assaults), because everyone despises them and feels they deserve whatever happens to them. It's the kind of thing where other people see the stuff in the above list happening and walk away, unwilling to even report the attacks to a teacher or other authority.

Dex-chan lover
@bugcatcher06
The bullies come by to talk/mess with Wakaba during lunch break and she says something that shocks them(best guess is that she stood up for Haruto). They leave and Wakaba leaves also to presumably eat lunch with Haruto only to run into Ryoichi outside of the classroom. Most likely, he overheard what the true nature of the relationship was supposed to be given Wakaba's reaction to his last line.

@BZo1480 So [ Spoiler bizen found out? Did he tell her that should stay away from Iruma?] Do you have a link for the raws?

Group Leader
If anyone has the link for the raws I'd love to ee them, so far the only thing that I found is the written novel.

I’m not sure if we’re allowed to post other links ( if not please delete this), the raws for this can be found at mangaraw.org for anyone that wants to read ahead.

https://mangaraw.org/Asahina-Wakaba-to-oo-na-Kareshi

she's slowly opening up and acting natural in front of him. really warms my heart. plz be kind to these two, author huhu i pray for their happiness

Man hes such a nice guy and shes legit starting to like him when he finds out why she approached him wonder how she will handle it

Man, Asahina's class and Haruto's class is just like a difference between Hell and Heaven.

Everyone in his class know Haruto and his weird fetish for eroge, and they still so close to him. While everyone in Asahina's class seems hate her so much.

Girl forget about those rotten btches, If they try to bring up the mirror then say "btch pls how much?"

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit this was wholesome to see wakaba opening up and be happy with iruma and his friends,ah so much diabetes!!

Users who are viewing this thread