Ase to Sekken - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's Make It Known!

Double-page supporter
I live outside the USA, so getting the official releases is impossible for me. So reading your scanlation made me smile like an idiot. Thank you for your hard work!

Kinda sad i won't be able to read the other pages but this is still nice thank you translator

Dex-chan lover
i dont get the point competing with the official release like this...? who is it for? the people who are getting the official release dont benefit the ones who arent cant read with such a huge gap

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to sound ungrateful but this is too much of a jump, this isnt a manga that you can understand the story without reading all the chapters, this is a story carried by the development of its characters.

Imagine reading a manga only to complain about something which is there for you to read the reasoning for.
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Japaneese bookwalker price - 671 yen, english bookwalker price - 1209 yen. Yep, thanks but no, thanks, with current rate its too expensive for my country. I guess i'll wait for some native translation on my local manga website (they on chapter 18 now).
(for those who's interested - this is the price of one monthly payment for my internet connection or 3 month worth of mobile service, kek. Ah, yeah, and licensed hard copy of manga costs usually ~500 yen in my country, AND ITS REAL PAPER, not digital...)

Users who are viewing this thread