Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 43.2 - Special Edition Booklet

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTERS

Dex-chan lover
in the chief story author note, he said he resolved to never draw Asako's nips, which is both commendable and disappointing at the same time....

but I agree, let this couple remain awkwardly pure... it fits their image more.

Dex-chan lover
So what we learned today:

-Chief's straight... maybe? Or their universe's Japan allows same-sex adoption, though those kids look just like him so who knows
-Genderbent Nattori is really, really fucking aggressive
-We need more Asako in costumes :D

i dont know, maybe the chef beying a straight man, and being so feminine and so cute man, is more a reverse in the gender roles than him being gay.
If he is gay/trans, someone just can say that he is "feminine" because that, but if he is a sensible and wonderful man, you have a great example of a possibility for mens.

Fed-Kun's army
It's ridiculous people saying the Chief is for some reason "gay", like nothing suggest that. Also, his son looks exactly like him.
Get some culture, he is (-prob-99%sure) just metrosexual and his wife is prob awesome too :)

Normally I don't like gender-bender versions, but female Nattori addicted to his smell is so hot :O

Dex-chan lover
Chief saving the kid AND the orange. What a man.
Also, his "unkempt"/uncombed hair looks pretty dope.

And I didn't know abour the non/recognition of same-sex couples, or the adoption limitations. I was surprised when I saw the kids, but I just assumed they were adopted and moved on.

Also, amazing Marosuke enjoying a bath is amazing 😂

@CBFlap
It's ridiculous people saying the Chief is for some reason "gay", like nothing suggest that.
Actually. As mentioned, he uses a very feminine way of speaking (and acting), AND he attends "WOMEN-ONLY meetings".
If you think those very obvious hints are not suggestive enough...

Like, sure, nothing had been confirmed. But saying "nothing suggests that" is kinda dumb...

Group Leader
@CBFlap Considering his age (he's probably in his 40s if Asako's 26 and Kotaro's 30), and demeanor despite the fact that he lives in the rather conservative society that is Japan, not much about him (besides the fact that he's still male-presenting) indicates that he's straight. His traditionally (and somewhat extremely) feminine way of speaking doesn't translate well to English, but it's pretty clear in Japanese. I'm all for greater (non-fetishistic) LGBT representation in media, but I'm not exactly bothered to find out that he's probably not gay.

Double-page supporter
NGL, I did think Ookura was gay at first, but that extra about his day, and then him coming home to his kids was absolutely adorable. I guess he just doesn't mind being in touch with his feminine side, and that makes him the awesome person he is.

I'm an ace, and a tomboy at that, but if Natori is a snack, Ookura ended up being a meal.

Also, MAROSUKE!!!! A kitty that enjoys baths is so rare and special! <3

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so shocked that the chief might not be gay? Like how is this a surprise?

I didn't expect genderbent Natori-san to be more aggressive than her main counterpart.

Also, the chief is such a chad!

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatherwood Eh, how do you have the audacity to insult strangers like this, are you some kind reject or something? Do your parents hate you ?

I don't care if there is or not LGBT, but people want to show soooo much they are supportive they ended up being just outrageously irrational, or even hating-straight characters/people and forcing the LGBT into EVERYTHING.

Metrosexual - a heterosexual urban man who enjoys shopping, fashion, and similar interests traditionally associated with women or gay men.

Nothing is confirmed, but...
btw don't bother reply, I don't intend to spam the comment with a discussion like this, especially with someone like you.

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap ...are you still drunk after New Year's, or are you just a troll? You obviously have issues, but I can't quite put my finger on them.

First, I didn't insult anyone. I didn't say "you're dumb", I said "saying this is dumb". It's pretty different. You, on the other hand, gratuitously called me a reject. THAT is insulting a stranger. You know, for reference.

Second. I agree, pushing LGTB propaganda is pretty moronic. (I think the problem here is, you think that's what we're doing when thinking the chief's gay?).
But seriously. If you can't see that a male character portrayed as acting effiminate, talking effiminate, and attending women-only events is more often than not gay...well, can't help you, really.

For the record, a metrosexual man does NOT act effiminate, talk effiminate...etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread