Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! I can now finally enjoy this degeneracy in English

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!
Would love to see the whole court and all the soldiers get tortured and massacred 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Please nooooo! Not a cliffhanger plz naaaaaaooooooo😭😭😭😭😭
Please do a update plz plz plz plz plz 🥺🙏🏼🥺🙏🏼🥺

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much, Silas! I hope we can expect to see this continued in the future! 🙇‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
is this going to be the move forwards? removing few lewd scenes in each of the chapters? gotta say its disappointing

Dex-chan lover
Silas, man, I'm grateful, we all are, but take some time to rest. I'm worried about you.

Dex-chan lover
I was holding out some kind of hope in regards to the other brainwashed girl, because despite them going "oh, the brainwashing's taken hold by this point, there's nothing left" we saw the next chapter that she had actually separated her real consciousness into a separate spirit body that was unaffected by it, so they could've had her regain control of her body/humanity at some point and not just have a shitty end if the author wanted to.

But now, unless they pull the same line with this girl, I assume this one's gone for good, which makes it also unlikely they're ever gonna bother doing anything about her sister either.

I was holding out some kind of hope in regards to the other brainwashed girl, because despite them going "oh, the brainwashing's taken hold by this point, there's nothing left" we saw the next chapter that she had actually separated her real consciousness into a separate spirit body that was unaffected by it, so they could've had her regain control of her body/humanity at some point and not just have a shitty end if the author wanted to.

But now, unless they pull the same line with this girl, I assume this one's gone for good, which makes it also unlikely they're ever gonna bother doing anything about her sister either.
That's how you see this ending? Cause to me it looks a bit like they're setting up a kind of rescue arc for these sisters. "We should save her because she hasn't been completely brainwashed," followed by, "I know my sister is still somewhere in there, so we have to save her!"

Then again, maybe I'm giving the author too much credit... But c'mon, they clearly included the girl's perspectives for some actual story important reason and not just as the worst ever filler chapters, right?

...right? :worry:

I like how this stuff is actually explained in the story. How he's grinding management rights to install into his future children as insurance in case anything happens to him his wives now have backing and can't be thrown out onto the street to fend for themselves. But you just look at the pictures and jerk off.
No they are right, you aren't paying attention. Everything that person said happened, that stuff you said happened afterwards, even if MC wised up, he was still a complete moron, and continues to be.

God I hate how stupid this main character is, it never manages to stop astounding me how stupid a character can be written as. He was basically just told he can travel between worlds, and he just went "????" and then blew it off. The main character is straight up braindead. Wow just got the end of the chapter, what a series of convenient coincidences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread