Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu!

Dex-chan lover
I see MangaUpdates has the Rape tag but also Rapist Protagonist tag. Is the MC the only person who rapes or do other people as well? I can handle reading the former, but not the latter. Thanks in advance! :)

Dex-chan lover
terrible manga. the MC is a horrible person, the people in the new world are terrible people, and the system that it functions under is horrible
re-release this 'manga', more like soft-core hentai, with an MC that dedicates himself to cleansing all life from that world and it would be a 10/10

Aggregator gang
This is undoubtedly the lowest effort isekai I have ever seen. The characters are about as interesting as stick figures (no shit) And there are some pretty insane shit that just gets... Glossed over? Like how the summoned girls are all turned into sex slaves, and the world is actually a sci-fi theme park converted into an oasis but society regressed into monarchical rule? I'm not joking, those things are casually mentioned then dropped in, like, 4 pages. What the actual fuck. This shit is so random, Idk what kinda toone the author is trying to aim for here, is it grimdark or some sort of shitty power fantasy? Because my brother in Christ, I sure as hell can't tell.

Dex-chan lover
This is the example of; "if you can't fight them, join them", and I don't know if it's a good idea or not... Heck my conscience won't let me just brush off the fact people (women) of earth just be reduced to cattle only for mating purpose until they die. I would plan a rebellion through the management rights and starve them off to death. Him being so nonchalant shows off how bad his personality is... Or maybe, I'm the weird one?

Dex-chan lover
This is repugnant. Dude just casually accepts the fact that the girls that are all over them at the castle are only doing it to try saving themselves from getting gang raped and then instead of being repulsed goes on to join the gang rapes. This just left me absolutely horrified.

Dex-chan lover
So then his classmates are being gang raped on daily basis, he asks to join the raping and then casually leaves saying "oh well, not my problem"...

I understand that none of these girls were named or given any character development by the author so that we won't get invested in them and then have them brutally raped but this is still fucked up. Even if they are "no named", characters having them casually raped and making the protag not giving two shits to even pretend wanting to save them is the worst trash of a plot I have ever seen honestly.

Also why tf doesn't this manga have the sexual violence tag already?can mods please address this? It's clearly gangbang rape, please put the correct tag so people know what they are reading.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just a head up IF you got lured by the "HAREM" tag. MC litterly says and THIS is the whole plot of the "story":

"They can take ANY of the free MAIDS they want, but if thy lay a finger on Sylvia..."

By the way, the "any" means litterly ALL other LI in MC "Harem".
Its basicly a wild cuck dream come true in isekai form with the heavy focus on Netorase/sharing/gangbang. MC is not even a part of it.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty good isekai manga in my opinion
Yeah, at least they don't blueball ya here, in fact they overcorrect in that department lol

This is undoubtedly the lowest effort isekai I have ever seen. The characters are about as interesting as stick figures (no shit) And there are some pretty insane shit that just gets... Glossed over? Like how the summoned girls are all turned into sex slaves, and the world is actually a sci-fi theme park converted into an oasis but society regressed into monarchical rule? I'm not joking, those things are casually mentioned then dropped in, like, 4 pages. What the actual fuck. This shit is so random, Idk what kind of tone the author is trying to aim for here, is it grimdark or some sort of shitty power fantasy? Because my brother in Christ, I sure as hell can't tell.
Personally, I find this bullshit absurdly amusing. It's like watching a car crash in person; you know something bad is gonna happen -- and obviously if you could stop it from happening, you'd try -- but you just can't turn your eyes away from the coming spectacle, horrible as it is.

Reminds me of the first time I read Dungeon Seeker

Users who are viewing this thread