Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.6 - ASMR Extra

Double-page supporter
Really good extra chap but again, just use a goddamn safe word... a simple "stop" or "don't" can get misunderstood. Use "Broccolli" or something

Dex-chan lover
hawahh, this is incredible! truly yuri fuckery! obscene words aside, thanks for the wonderous chapter!
493132833137623041.webp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sayaka is just so 🥵🥵🤤 of all the girls in this series, her service is the one that get me real hard
Both her and Serina are the best and the hottest, there's a reason they're the only ones that were booked multiple times so far.
And Serina fell for Asumi too, their last meeting was supposed to be only for date advice but they ended up fucking with no payment involved, just for pleasure.

Not going to lie, the genitals caught me off guard. Is is still the same manga as we are used to. But with these extra details, it takes things even further. I have always wanted to see an explicit yuri manga series. You see, we either have weird fetishe-ish ecchis or "just sex" hentais. This is just the right spot! Story development and sex. What I love the most about this manga is how realistic it feels. Most are man-oriented, this one though, shows it like women actually do - it is made by a woman, after all. Chapter 10/10! 🖤

Dex-chan lover
DAYUMMMMMM I WAS CHECKING FOR A NEW CHAPTER AND SAW THIS........
took me by surprise but i am not complaining

Users who are viewing this thread