Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't want Nanao arc to end. :qq:
She's such an adorable girl, who really likes Asumi, and Asumi is by far not indifferent towards her, and clearly feels a lot more pleasure together with her. And damn, two chapters of such hot and sensual gex, what a treat.
I just can't see the ending of them two not being together at this point.

But we are going to come back to childhood friend part of the story next, aren't we... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I hope the mangaka's editor reminds them about the childhood friend main plot soon lmfao, we are so far off the rails we have actually changed from train to truck...
We don’t even know anything about the childhood friend.. imo, it sucks that she will be the final end goal.. I rather she sticks with her friend but thanks to status quo, that friend became only friends with benefits.. It sucks..

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how quickly people seem to forget about the story and doom post about it. I guess the slow release schedule will do that, but everyone keeps pretending like the childhood friend has been "forgotten" when in reality it's only been a few chapters. This arc has been about this girl, it's giving her time and they're fleshing her character out. Literally every Manga does this.

Dex-chan lover
This, now this was one of thee hottest chapters. I swear she better go even beyond with her old childhood friend if/when they go to bed together. Hard to top this but they better after all that anticipation

Users who are viewing this thread