Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
im honestly loving the pair we have now but of course this wont last sadly.....

and the childhood friend im wondering why does she even matter anymore???

the childhood friend was the main thing at the start but was easy forgotten then almost had a thing with mc but then somehow things got messed up and then now again she shows up again when things are going pretty good with Nanao

but just have to see where things goes from here it would have been to good to be true if she stayed with Nanao but for now we'll just have to enjoy Nanao while it lasts

Dex-chan lover
Oh so we are going with "this is nice but it doesn't feel right" route huh?

Guys i think it's Nanaover.

It will only escalate to a fallout. Also why include Mai again just to let us know that she is moving out to another fucking city lol. She was irrelevant enough already.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think Asumi needs to make time for a little sit down with Nanao and tell her she needs to calm down a bit and slow it down with the sex. I like them both getting together but I don't want the author to suddenly break the friendship and focus on the search for childhood friend. . Sadly I think this what the direction we're headed. Hope I am wrong.

Thanks for the TL! Lotsa good scenes this month.

Fed-Kun's army
I normally side with the childhood friend in mangas with harem, but i honestly don't care anymore. Can she and Nanao be girlfriends and the end goal already? Hahahaha

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anybody who thinks this is a healthy relationship is tripping hard.. to start with Asumi doesn't like Nanao romantically, and Nanao is borderline obsessive, which is definitely an unhealthy foundation for a relationship... Sure Mai is not exactly good either for multiple reasons, but it's not like she wanted to meet Mai to date her anyway!

It's like everyone forgot Asumi just wanted to meet her again to ask what her intentions were years ago and to apologise for calling their one kiss "plain"
Asumi seems unclear and confused about her feelings for Nanao. Regardless feelings can grow. Nanao is also not obsessive. The relationship is new and she's crushing hard. That's normal and would dissipate over time.

So far Asumi has not told Nanao how she feels about their current relationship, so Nanao is operating off the belief that things are fine. You think if Asumi expressed herself, Nanao wouldn't respect that?

If anything Asumi is being indecisive and not communicating. She knows how Nanao feels and is willingly going along with their relationship. If Nanao isn't told anything is up, why would she act differently?

All she's heard from Asumi is how happy she is and even in Asumi's thoughts, she reiterates how comfortable she's becoming with Nanao (she said she's mainly uncomfortable with fully depending on Nanao, which was the sugar mommy joke's point).

She actually fears that she might become too comfortable, and that's what shakes her. Because she must continue looking for Mai, so anything that deviates from that scares her.

Either way, Nanao's normal behavior is being twisted into a negative, seemingly in order to reinforce the inevitable push towards Mai and that feels a bit off. If the intent is to give her faults, they need to give Nanao real faults and not worry about making every character perfect. It feels like they want there to be issues but don't want to make characters unlikable.

Last edited:
Asumi seems unclear and confused about her feelings for Nanao. Regardless feelings can grow. Nanao is also not obsessive. The relationship is new and she's crushing hard. That's normal and would dissipate over time.

So far Asumi has not told Nanao how she feels about their current relationship, so Nanao is operating off the belief that things are fine. You think if Asumi expressed herself, Nanao wouldn't respect that?

If anything Asumi is being indecisive and not communicating. She knows how Nanao feels and is willingly going along with their relationship. If Nanao isn't told anything is up, why would she act differently?

All she's heard from Asumi is how happy she is and even in Asumi's thoughts, she reiterates how comfortable she's becoming with Nanao (she said she's mainly uncomfortable with fully depending on Nanao, which was the sugar mommy joke's point).

She actually fears that she might become too comfortable, and that's what shakes her. Because she must continue looking for Mai, so anything that deviates from that scares her.

Either way, Nanao's normal behavior is being twisted into a negative, seemingly in order to reinforce the inevitable push towards Mai and that feels a bit off. If the intent is to give her faults, they need to give Nanao real faults and not worry about making every character perfect. It feels like they want there to be issues but don't want to make characters unlikable.
nice said buddy, it's actually on point

Dex-chan lover
Asumi said she was afraid because she could see herself becoming too comfortable with Nanao. She was enjoying it too much. So she was uncomfortable with being too comfortable, which is funny but not a knock on Nanao. Although, I agree that it feels like the author really wants to stick with Mai no matter what, to the point of making comfort a negative.
That’s the issue why harem /rom com mangaka the girl first introduced or stated as a goal will end up as the main love interest.. in this case it’s Mai. Rarely do we see mangaka deviating from that troupe

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL!
I'm honestly interested how the story will go, a lot of people in the comments are understandably worried, but I trust the author.
Asumi needs to figure out what she wants, and she needs time for that.

Dex-chan lover
I really want Asumi and Nanai to be brothel buddies. Best Route is Nanao just starts hiring as many call girls as possible to speed run finding Mai.

Dex-chan lover

Cook mf COOOK 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
Where are people getting "asumi is not romantically into nanao" lmfao. Did yall forget like everything that happened as they got to know each other, as they went on their date, as they first had sex (the first time asumi had experienced romantic sex, too her extreme enjoyment)? That last one was kinda the whole point... like this series has been exploring different kinds of sex. Thats been the point much more so than Miss Plot McGuffin.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That’s the issue why harem /rom com mangaka the girl first introduced or stated as a goal will end up as the main love interest.. in this case it’s Mai. Rarely do we see mangaka deviating from that troupe
Yeah... I do want her to find Mai but I don't want a forced cliche ending that just abandons all other developments.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, i really can't tell what direction the next few chapters would go, because if the series keeps doing this push-n-pull i might just decide to read this series in longer binge sessions...

Call it cope but I still have hope for Nanao... As weird as the situation might be right now, she's still in the best position to win Asumi over. To me it's clear that Asumi will never be able to confidently get into a proper relationship with Nanao until she sorts out her feelings.

And since from the beginning her connection to Mai was super flimsy, I think their feelings will turn out just as one-sided as they were in the flashback from chapter 1. It's only after she realizes it that Asumi will be able to move forward with Nanao.

Dex-chan lover
And since from the beginning her connection to Mai was super flimsy, I think their feelings will turn out just as one-sided as they were in the flashback from chapter 1. It's only after she realizes it that Asumi will be able to move forward with Nanao.
"Super flimsy" is even an understatement. We can only hope but I'd be surprised.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm still under the assumption/hope that the relationship situation will at some point evolve into some form of OT3, whether that's a open relationship style dating + casual sex or full-on triad polyamory (my preferred end goal).

The direction up to this point certainly suggests as much, to me at least

1. Establish important connection between MC and Love Interest A
2. Bring in Love Interest B and form meaningful Relationship between them and MC
4. ???
5. MC (and LI B?) meets LI A and has to reconcile their feelings for A with the same for B
6. MC come to the conclusion that both are equally important and strives to continue them both
7. ???
8. Profit

Fed-Kun's army
Call it cope but I still have hope for Nanao... As weird as the situation might be right now, she's still in the best position to win Asumi over. To me it's clear that Asumi will never be able to confidently get into a proper relationship with Nanao until she sorts out her feelings.

Yeah, like I'm not sure what role Mai will play, but all the issues Asumi is having with Nanao can be solved by talking with her. After everything we've seen with Nanao I don't think she's the type to flip out if Asumi sets some boundaries.

Users who are viewing this thread