Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
out of all the women, the first one captures my eye the most... what does that tell about me? and what does the other ones tell about the ones that prefers them?

Dex-chan lover
Tame a beast, the beast turn into humanoid, another bang. But it gets away with cliche of him visiting new area brothel tho

Dex-chan lover
God, I'd actually have to go through the webnovel again to see which wife he gets next. But yeah, definitely a few more wives in his future...

Distant look

I can’t be the only one thinking this right like how are any of them not pregnant yet? like they go at it like rabbits every day.
Dude you forget one glaring point MAN....CAN....MAKE.....ANY....POTION.....HE.....VANT.......CONTRACEPTION....IS....A.....POTION.....TO....

Dex-chan lover
Dude you forget one glaring point MAN....CAN....MAKE.....ANY....POTION.....HE.....VANT.......CONTRACEPTION....IS....A.....POTION.....TO....
Oh is that what he’s doing I must have completely forgotten that or missed that cause I do not remember that. I can barely remember anyone’s names so i guess that tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread