Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I do like how quickly they introduced the girls here while still trying to give them their own personalities, but I do have to wonder a bit just where the story will go. I mean, not every story needs big drama but considering how quickly the guy got overpowered and rich, it makes me wonder if it's just going to be happy life with big breasted wives the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
Very first page is after the fun. Decide to buy a bigger house/shop. Move in and take a bath with everybody in the tub. Someone comments look how creamy we look. Short time later Ishida-sama decides to add extra cream.

This is so worth following.

Dex-chan lover
So now he knows he can just pump his Elf wife full of drugs, so he can pump them all full in a dungeon, with peace of mind...?

Dex-chan lover
I do like how quickly they introduced the girls here while still trying to give them their own personalities, but I do have to wonder a bit just where the story will go. I mean, not every story needs big drama but considering how quickly the guy got overpowered and rich, it makes me wonder if it's just going to be happy life with big breasted wives the entire time.
I mean, what more do you want?

I wonder the same thing but I guess that's for the author to decide where the story goes. For now, we should enjoy the big-breasted women and see if a new girl would join and what race she would be.

Users who are viewing this thread