Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
When he bought the "Egg of Hope", I thought he would want/wish for a flying familiar like a dragon (and should match his high mana capacity), just for [travel] convenience. Then last few pages introduces a dragon-woman who uses mana to change a [limited] body part. Maybe there is a possibility for a new harem member/familiar with a bigger transformation ability - and could require lots of mana, which MC can provide (a certain liquid).

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, my guilty read has returned.
this is my guilty pleasure manga for sure, its so bad but its so good

Have you read ?
Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai
MC also visits brothels, and is not picky + also potion maker. It is a bit all-over the place like mecha, true natured elves (as in "evil"), unique pets and more story too. No update in 1+ year, and I find the arc weird (sword/martial kind tournament but in a who-cums-first style).

Dex-chan lover
Have you read ?

MC also visits brothels, and is not picky + also potion maker. It is a bit all-over the place like mecha, true natured elves (as in "evil"), unique pets and more story too. No update in 1+ year, and I find the arc weird (sword/martial kind tournament but in a who-cums-first style).
I have, when it starts going all over the place it loses me, albeit the fact that the art is by Butcha-U does alleviate that moderately. I genuinely wish it stuck with just the brothel stuff and further focused on the whole sex battle aspect, but alas.

Dex-chan lover
Have you read ?

i dropped it when the mecha stuff started, but the beginning was sooo good.

Dex-chan lover
They say that "the hair makes the man" and his hair looks like he just came out from elementary school lmao

The lingerie is see-through but there's nothing to "see" "through" lmao smh

LMAO THE DEMON BEASTS ARE RESTLESS FOR THE WRONG REASONS :pepela: :lol: :kek: :lul::dogkek:

Head handles :meguupog: Head handles :meguupog: Head handles :meguupog: Head handles :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread