Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 354 - The Mystery of the Morals Rep

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of manga has she been reading before joining the morals committee to have that much reaction every time 🤔🤔🤔

damn, good thing I was middle of the pack cause I don't wanna be considered as someone's "come to Jesus" moment 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Yo in the last panel, position of her hands holding the blanket suggest she is face up, but her feet kicking suggest her legs are not. How in contortion is this working ? Being a maiden in love make you super elastic i guess.
I'm wondering that too. Everyone seems too focused on the hug, but I can't blame them lol
Just turn your wrists around, lie mostly flat, pull cover to head. If you have a blanket you can do it relatively easily. There is no great contortion happening, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah not good, two backstory chapters in a row, this does not bode well for how much left of the series remains

Dex-chan lover
Yo in the last panel, position of her hands holding the blanket suggest she is face up, but her feet kicking suggest her legs are not. How in contortion is this working ? Being a maiden in love make you super elastic i guess.
I'm wondering that too. Everyone seems too focused on the hug, but I can't blame them lol
I don't see it. She's clearly face-down defense position on the bed while holding down the bed sheets over the back of her head.

To be honest, I think out of all his potential suitors, Reiko is the one who is most into him, not sure if he realises that at all though. Does that make her good as a potential wife? Definitely not, but certainly the best choice as a high school girlfriend. Perhaps if he did choose her it would set up an exciting fight against a vengeful ghost as a finale though.

Dex-chan lover
Yes but what happened to the tan gyaru farmer girl in the snow

Dex-chan lover
My personal top 5 Atsumare girls...

1. Reiko
2. Reiko, again
3. Kotone
4. Chiaki
5. Nonoka

Dex-chan lover
Her palms are up, thumbs out to side. Like doing a barbell curl.

Users who are viewing this thread