Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 357 - The Mystery of Being Serious

what i don't get is, why is everyone assuming we are near the end?, maybe we are, but knowing the mangaka it's not like he cares about respecting timeframes or dates for differents holidays/events, so for all we know the "next" white day could be in 2 or 50 chapters, especially with how the chapter ends!

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be plot twist if suzu actually being possessed by her ghost mom after that grave chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
what i don't get is, why is everyone assuming we are near the end?, maybe we are, but knowing the mangaka it's not like he cares about respecting timeframes or dates for differents holidays/events, so for all we know the "next" white day could be in 2 or 50 chapters, especially with how the chapter ends!
Dunno why calling me oblivious seems to be a good answer for you…
Also delaying the answer by acting like nothing ever happened sounds like a very mediocre idea. I just explained why people are - rightfully so - surprised of this sudden progress in the ever so extended and diluted story.

Dex-chan lover
But there are a few others we are missing! Where is our gyaru queen giving her serious chocolate? and the teacher fumbling

holy shit lmao, banger chapter

wonder if the morals and gyaru character will confess too

Aggregator gang
4 confessions over the same amount of pages is quite the pace

I really hope they don't give us the "choose your own ending" experience though. While that is pretty popular, I feel choosing a definitive heroine makes the series far more memorable.

Dex-chan lover
Really went for it out of nowhere, huh? Is the axe looming?
Why assume the axe? It's selling as good as always and if not saying it is ending but who's to say it's not on the mangaka's terms? Their previous work ended close to this one with 415 chapters. Plus this is a gag manga and I wouldn't be shocked if they all forget about this when he comes answering on white day.

Users who are viewing this thread