Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 360 - The Mystery of 10 Years Later

Dex-chan lover
Harem end incoming. Although it’d be pretty funny if he choses none of them
GYARU END LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

But fr the author’s dangling the bait. I feel like this is gonna be a dream sequence or something :kek:

Honestly I would’ve preferred an ambiguous ending without any of this direct romance stuff. I liked the series since it didn’t focus on harem dynamics.

Ah well, I least I get Asashi for myself.

Dex-chan lover
You're dead wrong, author used time leap to recount from before white day. So now we'll have more random chapters without the harem-romance in the middle.
yep for a non linear series, he clearly went f*ck it, I'm still not done with the ending getting so soon.

also gyaru ftw to appear to come for a wasted Daisuke after their meeting to assert dominance hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Guess I was pretty dead-on last chapter that this will be the first chapter of the last volume...

IT'S THE END, PEOPLE! WE DON'T HAVE A PRAYER!

Dex-chan lover
Harem end incoming. Although it’d be pretty funny if he choses none of them
Y'know what.. I predicted he pretty much just gonna said he love everyone and get dunked on at white day because he can't freaking chose.. Like what he said to Okazaki in the previous chapters..
I really thought this was going to be a dream seeing it from the beginning, I couldn't believe it. Nonoka becoming a model, that I could've seen happening tbh.

My impression is that, Daisuke got together with someone but they ended up not working out or just breaking up, something must've happened.

Anyways, thank you very much for the scanlation. 'Really eager to see next chapter!
From the everyone reaction. 10 years later at that reunion Daisuke might be currently single.. Basically what happen later will not gonna matter much in 10 years..

The Author just did Daisuke dirty man..

And from the little note at the end of this chapter.. It's not gonna end pretty soon.. He's gonna drag this out.. and this ending looking like Megami Cafe flashforward it's significant but not really because the author added so many unnecessary thing that does not need to be added later..

Dex-chan lover
It seem mystery club didnt win the bowl , hope tanaka win at last , at default nonoka or ohara senpai

Dex-chan lover
Crazy plotwist:

Daisuke become the protagonist of those mangas where he(or his consciousness) time travel back to his highschool years,and re-live all his experiences.
Several loops,too.
One for every girl.

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry bro,you can get a job as rice farmer.your gyaru wife is waiting

Dex-chan lover
Businesses closing down after you start working for them, I feel you, Daisuke. I too have a track record of that. Even had one close a week after I had an interview there. Could've at least waited for me to start working there first.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the reality of it is that even if you have a crush on someone when you're young, it doesn't actually mean you're gonna end up with them in the future

Dex-chan lover
I misread near the beginning and thought he ended up with Asahi, but I misunderstood who was saying what: I thought someone was asking him where she was, but it was the other way around. (Especially coupled with his mom teaching her anti-aging tricks.)

The fact she asks what he's been up to, then is surprised that he's unemployed, settles it.

...are people missing that the author is basically saying he's gonna skip it and go back to telling other stories? Am I the only one who noticed that intention? Are we reading the same chapter?
To add a bit of emphasis to your point, "There's a lot of time. Let's talk about our mysterious and precious memories."

It's almost like Sensei has heard too many people panicking, and is making an announcement of "Don't worry, the ending isn't just around the corner." :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread