Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 360 - The Mystery of 10 Years Later

Dex-chan lover
A little treat from ch 361.

Screenshot-2024-03-07-at-15-23-55-ATSUMARE-FUSHIGI-KENKYU-BU-RAW-chap-361-Next-Chap-362.png

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly time skip.

She cut her hair? Such a waste. From top to bottom.

The one without glasses got way ahead. And she was competing for first before that.

Suzu's not bad either.

Chiaki and Asahi are more or less the same.

Luck follows him like a kid who doesn't want to go home.

Dex-chan lover
Well instead of this old harem-romance stuff, I hope the author continue with a series like Ika musume, the characters was more fun.

If the white day/valentine's Day was so troublesome for the author, so much so that he's purposefully skipping it, why even put it in the first place? Was it all bait to bring more readers?

Also, he didn't get with anyone on that table, which for a comedy manga (with harem/romance undertones) is pretty frustrating lmao.

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot to take in in just one chapter...poor MC is the only unlucky one apparently, at least with work.

Also, at the beginning I was unsure of who was Suzu and who was Kotone considering the "swapped" hair styles

Dex-chan lover
wait, did i missed some volumes... why are we already in a timeskip

Dex-chan lover
...are people missing that the author is basically saying he's gonna skip it and go back to telling other stories? Am I the only one who noticed that intention? Are we reading the same chapter?
Media literacy is dead

So basically he ends up with no one from the club, huh. The fact that most of them looks surprised that he is currently unemployed shows that they haven't been in contact with him in those years.

Oh well, its been a fun ride, at least! A shame he's going out with no one, but a fun ride nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread