Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 362 - The Mystery of Elite Classes

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm more confused as to why the author did that "peek into the future" chapter back then. I'm gonna guess it's to shake things up or they've just seen Pulp Fiction for the first time.
exactly my toughts, does he want to end it or not? No matter who he ends up with, I want to see some stories of them together & the club, I am so tired of MC hooking up being the last chapter, want to see more :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm more confused as to why the author did that "peek into the future" chapter back then. I'm gonna guess it's to shake things up or they've just seen Pulp Fiction for the first time.

Because he doesnt want to do anything about white day so he turned into another joke, we seen then in the future with white day being mentioned at the end of the chapter as a non sequitur.

I guess that was planned, he never intended to have a answer to their confession, it just strung people along waiting for something that is never addressed, the series is a comedy first and foremost, just like Seitokai Yakuindomo that never had a ending despite the obvious romance connections, the difference I guess is format as a 4koma need to tell the joke within the page and within the 4 pages as this have more room to set up.

I already had people going about this is Romcom despite the series uses the "romance" to drive the jokes, the author never really drove the romance besides the comedy aspect, its not Kagura that gone there, the author will eventually run out of material and end the series if not gets bored, the thing is the ending is likely going to be like Seitokai Yakuindomo ending were nothing gets addressed.

Dex-chan lover
“Here is how the characters are gonna be like in the future, but anyway do you know that there’s an entire student body portion and classes that I have never mentioned before?”
-The author (probably)

I’m guessing the author is prepping for new character(s) with this set up or a deeper take on some of the existing side-characters to expand the story.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of brilliant, because now he can end it whenever he wants in the span of a chapter or two, without it feeling rushed. All the groundwork is already laid out.

Dex-chan lover
Return to the present ! Time to reshape the future Daisuke :smugnako:

nbBubdd.png

Users who are viewing this thread