Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 19 Ch. 353 - The Mystery of Graveyards

Dex-chan lover
These emotionally heavy chapters usually indicate a series is coming to a close. I really hope it’s not the case here
I refuse to believe it can stop now. We still have not solved the mystery of how there has been 5 Valentines day events and the 3rd year club pres has never graduated. It is one perpetual groundhogs day and we need answers!

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe it can stop now. We still have not solved the mystery of how there has been 5 Valentines day events and the 3rd year club pres has never graduated. It is one perpetual groundhogs day and we need answers!
wouldnt be the first manga to suddently have a mind fuck of an ending after a lot of chapters being a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
The whole background of her trying to understand the Occult was very similar to the anime Chuunibyou by KyoAni, where Rikka was just using her fantasies to effectively find a way to find closure to her father's death.

Dex-chan lover
wouldnt be the first manga to suddently have a mind fuck of an ending after a lot of chapters being a comedy.
lmao, yeah. It was like that for me with Tsugumomo. At first it was all "What a light hearted ecchi comedy!" Then went dark as fuck out of no where. lol, i had to put it down. it was just too jarring.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, yeah. It was like that for me with Tsugumomo. At first it was all "What a light hearted ecchi comedy!" Then went dark as fuck out of no where. lol, i had to put it down. it was just too jarring.
i actually liked it but yeah i can understand not liking the change.

Dex-chan lover
Why not have a test of courage in winter? They'll be shivering and feeling the chills in no time!
Well, yea, that's the official reason to have them in summer. You use them to cool down (feel chills) after a hot day.

(In winter you don't want more cold, you want something that warms you up, like a kotatsu)

Dex-chan lover
Here we want both. During winter we bathe in steam and ice water.
No, the steam bath is what you want, but since that overshoots (too hot) then compensation (ice bath) is needed.

Possibly you could have a test of courage inside the sauna though?

Dex-chan lover
No, the steam bath is what you want, but since that overshoots (too hot) then compensation (ice bath) is needed.
It's the contrast people want from that. It's a bit stressful on the body, but if you can handle that it's good for you.

Possibly you could have a test of courage inside the sauna though?
That'd be more like a ghost story gathering or something. Saunas aren't knowing for being particularly large. At least he ones that go up to real temperatures.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOO WTF
The author suddenly felt like dropping a bomb like this? you cant do that lmao

suzu best girl

Dex-chan lover
coming here after reading the latest chp.. yeah, maybe this moment is where Suzu starting to get "Serious"..

Users who are viewing this thread