Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 5 Ch. 78 - The Mystery of Welcome Receptions

Fed-Kun's army
Why is everyone associated with that club so thirsty for Daisuke?
Is it some sort of prerequisite for joining?

Supporter
Remember kids: never use lab glassware for food, even if it's been washed!

If you are going to use glassware for human consumption, maintain a set used exclusively for food-grade preparations.

Dex-chan lover
the harem is flourishing~ now we just need a childhood friend, a kouhai from junior high, a council president, a girl from a part-time job, an alien that just came to earth, an isekai elf, a sli- okay, I think I've gone a bit too far already with the tropes ?

Dex-chan lover
Those glasses are like 'limiters'. They're there to nerf her power levels.

Double-page supporter
@gnauga It took me two reads, but you mean don't use "used" glassware, even washed. And a separate set of glassware (lab glassware) for food and drink prep. Right?
For others, there are companies like Hario and Pyrex that make both labware and kitchen/coffee equipment.

Supporter
not going to lie, when I saw (what I thought was) a giant flask
bb9dfada900746fa53c74260e875c273.gif

I was really hoping for this

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster but where is weird-color-haired yandere, the sentinel AI with a girl's physical body, the genius imouto, the calm and collected battle-capable maid, the loli 400yo vampire, the katana-carrying kimono-wearing serious senpai, the clutz ninja, and the tagalong yuri who sticks to the protag just to sexually assault any one of the above...

Group Leader
Sooooo, they really are all gunning for him, right?
It seems to me that the girls are in some sort of tacit agreement to not make a move on him... but I kinda want to see a war in this crazy club ?

@aFFi One of the chapters has the girls agreeing Daisuke is communal property. Everyone gets a turn, but only if you're a club member, or Reiko.

Supporter
@jhadred

That's correct. If you want to use glassware in the kitchen, never use glassware that's been used in a lab setting.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Daisuke, Suzu and Nonoka all in different class? Maybe it supposed to be 'the same year/grade' instead?

Users who are viewing this thread