Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 9 Ch. 167 - The Mystery of Clubs Tryouts

Dex-chan lover
Glad the fanclub is out of the way....They were annoying more than anything.

Though, I'm still in the harem camp, if one girl is gonna win, it's probably Kotone because she can just hypnotize Daisuke into eloping with her.

(The reason the harem camp would work is that Daisuke is essentially already their collective tool so there's no real difference in what would happen lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Let's face it, they basically already collectively own him at this point. It would just compound because each person would want their piece of the pie, and it would end up with them all agreeing to share him and it would be the status quo but with the official "relationship" stamp. And it would be hilarious. @tkmisere

Dex-chan lover
Dunno man, I just feel like Kotone-senpai's a weak contender. Her start was strong, sure, but the author could only provide fanservices when it comes to her chapters. Compare it to Suzu or Chiaki, or even Nonoka really, since we've seen the chemistry between Daisuke and them. While with Kotone, it's probably along the line of "getting hypnotized to see her naked" or something.

Double-page supporter
@mister_nobody
It's honestly a real shame. I really liked Kotone a lot when she was the cool beauty type and we didn't really know much about her, so the scenes between her Daisuke always felt like they had a lot of nice tension going on. An example of this would be when they were alone together that one chapter when they were all studying together.

I think the big issue is that Kotone hasn't had any developments in the way Suzu and Chiaki have had with other characters. Like Suzu and Daisuke's sister get along so we get some development through them becoming friends and something similar happens with Daisuke meeting Chiaki's siblings. Meanwhile, Kotone is still at a standstill and it feels like we've no progress with her and Daisuke. So what's my solution for this?

A MILF CHAPTER WITH KOTONE'S MOM. DOUBLE THE TROUBLE BABY!

Users who are viewing this thread