Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the school hasn't expelled her yet, for looking so rough every day. After all, if the school doesn't care about her mutilated state from a child welfare point of view, then you'd think they wouldn't like her from a school image point of view.

Group Leader
I think we can stop applying logic to this manga already. It's the 11th chapter, lol. Besides, she's not being held hostage or anything, so nothing and no one can stop her from contacting the authority herself. If you ask why no one is helping her, it's probably because she told them to piss off when they tried to talk to her. Why is she not helping herself? Because if she does, there'd be no manga, duh.
062.gif

"Do you plan to protect me by abducting me?" Yeah, you know what? That's not a bad idea, either. But it's not abducting if you willingly come with me. It's totally gonna be okay because I'm a straight girl/super gay femboy and my parents are police officers/social workers who can help you.
Upanhso.tk-52.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the school hasn't expelled her yet, for looking so rough every day. After all, if the school doesn't care about her mutilated state from a child welfare point of view, then you'd think they wouldn't like her from a school image point of view.
Depends on the school, and if there is a teacher who cares about their students. I went to a rough school and there were people abusing every substance imaginable and there were some abused people, abusers and such but there was little people could do because everyone just tried to get through the day. Teachers tried but you could be putting yourself in danger getting involved and getting protective services involved was just as bad because there was widespread abuse in foster families. Pretty depressing situation either way.

Dex-chan lover
Such bruise can cause ruckus among the students, she could be flooded with questions.
Well, this is in manga anyway.
Man finally took her in.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe his parent(s) are Yakuza (or former members), and will jump into a frenzy when they see her and go over to her house to rough up her parents. Yeah it's a stretch.

Some users posted in the past chapters that according to the artist's FANBOX one of her family members is beating and taking nude photos of her. If the implications from this line means what I think it means..... this is beyond fucked up.
It's her mom who does it tho, quite sad

Users who are viewing this thread