Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Just don't give me Erased treatment. Damn, my heart have been broken so much it's hard to trust author this day.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are we going to finally see her without the eyepatch, or is she going to be a forever a Rikka Takanashi?

Fed-Kun's army
Japan's legal system barely does anything to these types of people. And five years is the most common span of time for people like her mother stay in prison.

"For example, three quarters of all defendants in r-pe cases were sentenced to prison terms of 2 to 3 years and about one half were granted suspensions, although the statutory provision for r-pe is imprisonment for 2 to 15 years." ( https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-l...japan-unafei-united-nations-asia-and-far-east )
Assault: This may entail imprisonment with work for not more than two years, a fine of not more than JPY 300,000, or misdemeanor imprisonment without work or a petty fine. Injury: This may entail imprisonment with work for not more than 15 years or a fine of not more than JPY 500,000.
( https://resourcehub.bakermckenzie.com/bg-bg/resources/fighting-domestic-violence/asia/japan/topics/5-prosecutorial-considerations#:~:text=Assault: This may entail imprisonment,not more than JPY 500,000. )
Distribution, etc. of Child P-rn-graphy. 1. A person who distributes, sells, lends as a business, or displays in public, child p-rn-graphy shall be punished with imprisonment with labor for not more than three years or a fine not exceeding three million yen.
( https://www.ilo.org/dyn/natlex/docs/WEBTEXT/53924/65175/E99J#:~:text=Distribution, etc.,not exceeding three million yen. )
WTF? That is insanely low. I thought Japan's tough judicial system would meant life in prison.

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest.
If the guy is only meeting her for the first time after 5 years, he deserves to be cucked.

Double-page supporter
why 5 years man? wtf why 5, it could be i don't know 2 or 3 years at least... :pout:

Dex-chan lover
I'm about to develop a CBT kink with that way this series has me by the balls. COME ON AUTHOR WE'RE IN THE LAST STRETCH DON'T CRUSH MY BALLS NOW!!!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it's difficult to understand the world many a mangaka are living in, inside their own heads.
it's usually some bullshit like 'if I go through this arbitrary tribulation, I will have proven myself worthy and will recieve affection as a prize!!!!!'

Dex-chan lover
I just know the mother escaped and she got unalived and ghe final chapter is him visiting her grave. Damn author doing constant cliffhangers 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Dw guys, author likes wholesome ones except for this one tho. They 100% gonna end up together. Cant wait for her timeskip appearance finnaly without the bandages

Banned
I will be honest.
If the guy is only meeting her for the first time after 5 years, he deserves to be cucked.
harsh but fair, I mean what would impede them to contact each other? I'd believe it if she ended up, magically, going overseas or whatever. But it's the same country and JP had something akin to 2G in 1995, kinda, even almost 30y ago there was no excuse...

Users who are viewing this thread