Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside - Vol. 13 Ch. 66

Contributor
How ironic it seems that Shisandan, a demon, is effectively enforcing the will of god by doing everything in his power to make the hero submit to her blessing, and fulfill her "preordained role" to fight the demon king. His actions are theoretically going to lead to the deaths of many more demons if he succeeds so he's not even an ally to demonkind, he's just a pawn of the twisted order of this world. He might be a victim of his own "blessing" but I think he's got enough free will to choose otherwise, yet he didn't.

He says even if demons revolt and overthrow the demon king, god and humanity will not allow Ruti to live a normal life. But I for one would actually want to see something like that happen on the demons' side. Then the war might actually end sooner and with the war over, that removes the need for a hero/demon king leading armies on both sides. This would further expose the hollowness of the "Blessing" system that compels humans and demons alike. Without a war to fight, someone with that kind of ultimate blessing just ends up becoming a dangerous being filled with power but without a purpose.

Ruti already has the means to live normally though. They just need an opportunity after overcoming this new problem that Shisandan has left behind for them...

Dex-chan lover
every time ruti gets mad we get to see the most raw scene
zoO5Mp9.png
Maybe she should reclass to monk/brawler?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Ruti used a kick, thus not touching the swords.
giphy.webp
While funny, I believe the demon achieved his goal when he drew blood upon piercing her shoulder. Everything beyond that was bonus goals for him. That's probably partly why she went so strong with just her fists.

Dex-chan lover
While funny, I believe the demon achieved his goal when he drew blood upon piercing her shoulder. Everything beyond that was bonus goals for him. That's probably partly why she went so strong with just her fists.
Like what the demon said, she still retained her self. But touching all the swords (by punching through them while overlapping) would surely make it MUCH worse.

Dex-chan lover
Until you know what really Ruti want in the next arc (Anime S2 episode 2).

She want to be Onii-chan LOVER.
... I would say I am surprised but frankly they "hinted" (as in posted blinking neon signs) at it rather early.

Dex-chan lover
Ruti's desire can't really be considered 'normal', when it's the next step up from a bro-con... girl would gladly jump Red if the opportunity presented itself.

I mean they are not blood related so it's all fine. :meguusmug:
Of course that card would be dealt. We all saw how Yosuga no Sora and My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute played out... Grow some balls, authors! It's fiction anyway; some folks take shit too seriously.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga captured how scary she's supposed to come across here a lot better than the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread