Battle Angel Alita: Mars Chronicle - Ch. 50.1 - Written Report (First Part)

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is too awesome. Love the Austad smug, love that the series briefly returns to that "what is human" Gunm theme with Yoko getting a new body, Love the Erica brattyness. Stonks!
Hope Unye/Yunie isn't going away for good

Dex-chan lover
Erica has BIG STONKS.

I love the world Kishiro-sensei built, finally seeing the Grunthal at its peak is awesome.

And I love the image of how they terraformed the region, it is nestled inside the canyons and protected by some sort of membrane.

But I have to say... I still haven't wrapped my head around the fact that Grunthal is practically a full-fledged small nation, with all that was said I thought it was just a very big but segmented organization, but the size of this can only be qualified as a "small nation".

The operation that Alita did and that was credited with the reason to destroy the Grunthal may have much more behind it, a nation of extremely skilled martial artists that not only have a structure that by the size... wouldn't doubt they had industry too.

And at the point, Alita did the mission, I wouldn't doubt too that the logistics of it would have already reached a level where many other nations were already scared of what they had/could become... and some people must have been aware of Austad's ambitions.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is too awesome. Love the Austad smug, love that the series briefly returns to that "what is human" Gunm theme with Yoko getting a new body, Love the Erica brattyness. Stonks!
Hope Unye/Yunie isn't going away for good
I don't think Yunie is going away just yet, my suspicion is her "fairy" is similar tech to the chips implanted in the other kids, but perhaps not controlled by Zonohedron, or at least another faction within them. Perhaps even somehow linked to the Saulen too like the Nagendra Leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread