BEASTARS - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - A Mermaid's Song with Bubbles

Group Leader
Discord community link. We a few omake translated, such as one where Sebun saw Legoshi Bare Ass.
https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP
I wonder, if Shishigumi has a plan for Melon, does that mean they have a plan for new boss? Cause isn't Lack Louis the main reason the prideful Lions submitted to Melon?
I won't comment on the fact the know Legoshi is Louis' friend [not like they could have let Legoshi go, they had bad blood], but I wonder what they would told Louis if he asked asked about Legoshi
Make sense a sea creatures wouldn't understand baths. They are in water all the time, and baths is mostly washing self in water.
If Zaguan is thankful to Legoshi for being his friend, I wonder if Zaguan actually had a hard time before Legoshi? So while Zaguan is Legoshi first sea friend, Legoshi is Zaguan first Land friend,
I know there is a difference between school and practical practice, but funny the seaspeak classes in school didn't help, all Zaguan.
Funny lifestyle how shark was going to eat Legoshi for introducing himself.
Damn, my note earlier make more sense. Zaguan either values Legoshi more, or just the fact Legoshi is the land friend. Zaguan seems to have a dark life to have his friends die.
Legoshi is becoming more and more like like the chosen one with all the friends he is making
So Shishigumi has accepted Legoshi. I think this resolves their bad blood since they realize Legoshi has no beef with Shishigumi itself.
INB4 Legoshi becomes next Shishigumi boss.
Or Boss of all of BAM since he is wolf and Part Reptilian.
I wonder will Legoshi mention he is not a full wolf to Shishigumi. It would help in their plans a bit, considering it the issues had a few times.

Group Leader
The time Legoshi spent being Naked with NudeZaguan has paid off!!! [Volume 13 Omake, see Discord server for more info]

Fed-Kun's army
Rise of the ultimate beastars, the friend of all species and brightest of mixed kin

Dex-chan lover
Boga wogan pentium processor - "I need a large pie with pepperoni"

In your darkest hours, these word may provide you with sustenance.

Dex-chan lover
*inaudible screaming *

Legosi I'm so glad you're a practical kid with a good memory my god.

Dex-chan lover
And that ladies and gentlemen

How connection can save your life

Users who are viewing this thread