BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - What If You Were Melon-kun From Class 2-C?

Aggregator gang
this is the greatest comedy manga of all time. even though it might not be intentional

Double-page supporter
I'm going to be intensely unhappy if his grandpa was obviously shot is the next revelation.

"I'm done watching my loved ones dies in front of me" paru pls stop fueling my shipping tendencies agshdjsksk

I changed my mind, Yafya gonna take the shot so we can have Gosha sobbing

yahya takes the shot for gosha. louis and legosi become the next beastars. happy ending.

lol Legosi really said “quit being an edgelord Melon.” also the one holding the gun with his finger on the trigger is Melon, not Legosi. and with the gun aimed at the ground like that, watch it be a misfire and shoot Louis’s prosthetic foot or something

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit are we getting the Neverland special of 'Random near-end death'? Holy fuck, you can't fuck me in the ass harder with this arc.

This arc single-handedly ruined this manga and you can't change my mind. 10+ chapters centered around a single fight that's constantly interrupted by backstories that have nothing to do with the fight. Only redeeming quality it's had was Gosha's backstory despite it coming out of nowhere and not adding much to the plot outside of giving more context to Legosi's family.

Users who are viewing this thread