Being a Maid Is Better Than Being a Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
:huh: seams like his highness blab about his new maid.
that or ruby here eavesdrop...

Dex-chan lover
I wish cleaning would be like in this kind of stories, "ok, gonna clean" -> next pannel -> "Nice, everything is perfectly clean! And it only took me about 4 seconds, neat!"
How can you be so sure that it's just 4 seconds to get to the next panel?
What if It's actually months, or even years?
:meguuusad:

Fed-Kun's army
She's going to admit her true story with a sarcastic tone and the princess won't believe her. Then she's going to lie in the same tone, and the princess will buy it.

Dex-chan lover
Now, I know this'll probably just be a color-by-numbers romance fantasy.
But what I want to see is our girl making an alliance with the princess so they can go live in comfortable obscurity together.

Disregard princes, adopt squibs

Dex-chan lover
Now, I know this'll probably just be a color-by-numbers romance fantasy.
But what I want to see is our girl making an alliance with the princess so they can go live in comfortable obscurity together.

Disregard princes, adopt squibs
alternatively we thought it was a normal rags to riches romance. but it was in fact a revenge story and The Princess and Ciana work together to burn down The Empire, first by introducing inefficiency and cultivating corruption and working their way upto Terrorist bombings and grand treason that culminate 10+ years later with the final panel being the princesses first kiss over the firestorm and ruins of the imperial capital.

And then we get an epilogue chapter. Ciana and the Princess enter a new palace, in new maid uniforms

Dex-chan lover
.... Whoever left that child to be neglected like that

I just want to talk

Pay no attention to the baseball bat.

Oh my god that poor lil baby.

Thanks for the tl!

Users who are viewing this thread