Best answer to a posting button. [Already Implemented]

Dex-chan lover
The original poster should have the ability to vote for best answer to a thread. And everyone else should have a button to go there to read it. Some threads won't be in a question/answer category. So a best answer would be meaningless. For all others a quick step to a very long thread to find the answer would be nice. Someone came back with a very helper answer I had in the tech & programing section. Wish I had a way to high-lite the answer. Because I think many others would find it insightful too.

Dex-chan lover
The original poster should have the ability to vote for best answer to a thread. And everyone else should have a button to go there to read it. Some threads won't be in a question/answer category. So a best answer would be meaningless. For all others a quick step to a very long thread to find the answer would be nice. Someone came back with a very helper answer I had in the tech & programing section. Wish I had a way to high-lite the answer. Because I think many others would find it insightful too.
If you have not noticed. This feature request has been implemented.
With up and down voting on the right, a green check mark to solution is now available. On the main page on "New posts" you also find a very small green check mark. It's shows a thread with a solution.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
This is enabled in the Support forum, and has been since forums went live.

Dex-chan lover
Never saw any green check marks til now. Everything is too new, it's been less than a month since forums opened again. it's going to take some time before it all gets assimilated. Resistance is futile now.

Dex-chan lover
Pardon my confusion. Who can vote for "Best answer" ? And where is the button ? I looked around on this thread and did not notice anything that might vote best answer.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Pardon my confusion. Who can vote for "Best answer" ? And where is the button ? I looked around on this thread and did not notice anything that might vote best answer.
This isn't the support forum, it's not enabled here.

Users who are viewing this thread