Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

@bookworm_sueweetie you are relaly kind for not revealing the ML. i've read a comment when strolling at the previous chapters and suddenly seeing the spoilerrrr hiks....

Thanks for the double release! 😆😆
I was thinking, that “beware of the brothers” title will be meaningless if the brothers were to become kind & nice... but as it turns out- she has to look out for it, still be wary of her brothers, for different reasons 😉😉

Only girls are going back...My gut tells me that something bad will happen...and we will prolly see Eugene in the next chapter

@Upil I read the previous comment in chapter 34 and I didn't see anything ;-; can you tell me about that spoil?

was Eugene the ML ?

@Kawaii_Panda u guest right even when you are not seeing the spoiler hahaa. they didnt say the story of it and i wonder how it happened? and why it has to be like that.

All the guys be falling for Hari, can't blame them though. Hari is too beautiful~ Though anyone that wants to approach her has to get through her 3 brothers lol it won't be easy

Also i just remembered that this is in the same universe as WMMAP. I hope we would get a crossover, even if it's just one time:(

Double-page supporter
It's so nice to see the three act so close and like siblings. I do wish though that there was at least one chapter before the timeskip.

I do hope Elrich and Cabel remain just doting brothers than guys with a crush on her. I can accept Eugene, as he was away from her for 6 years (with occasional visits) and was hinted to have developed a crush on her before he could start seeing her as a sister, but these two should just remain bros. They can be crushing on Louise instead ;P
(though the novel's cover art doesn't give me too much hope...)

Either way, I feel sorry for Johan.

what are u doin step bro intensifies

For reals tho?
spoil me mother bitches, is Hari going to fugg one of her brothers?

Thank you so much for updating!! <3<3. I really wish they will remain in this siblings relationship, though it mostly won't ):

Fed-Kun's army
can someone spoil me if we are going to see any character from Who Made Me a Princess ?
(and if they have magic involved at some point?)

Users who are viewing this thread