Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

@Talc Thank You!!! I’ve been saying this from the very beginning, honestly some people get on my nerves about “incest” or “they are adoptive siblings”, first of all it’s not incest when they have no blood relations, second they are adoptive siblings but they weren’t raised together for long. I would compare their relationship as kids who went to school together such as boarding school for like a year or two. No real sibling bonding, unlike her other two brothers who she actually spent years growing up together and building that siblings relationship.

aww eugene🥺, i hope him and hari end up together. even from when they were little you could see something

eugeneeee noooo.... i feel so bad for him, he’s sacrificed so so much and i would hate it if he just lived with it- hopping on the Eugene train

Thank you so much for the chapter!
I love the story and idk how I'd be able to read this manhwa if it weren't for you guys!
Ignore all those haters💃🕺

So basically even before she returned to the past.. maybe he did eventually like her and give her the cold treatments too because he likes HARI!

... this might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t like this current ship. It’s not because of the adopted sister thing, I just don’t really like any of the male character for her in that way.

ah the story just crumbled down to me, i was expecting brotherly love not this type of love, ngl kinda disappointed. great art tho

I really like them together <3 and hope the webtoon adapts
the kisses well because the way the novel described them 😈

im not really one for "incest" (put it in quote since theyre just siblings on paper) but eugene's situation really hurts my heart :((
im torn between wanting to find them happiness in each other's arms and them getting over that feeling gsdjbdnd

How are people confused about it being incest when its literally in the theme and its even noted in the description that its incest. How is everyone surprised??

It’s incest in name only, not actual incest. They aren’t blood related. You can legally marry your step-sibling, today, in real life.

I actually don't really find any harm if this story goes in the direction of Eugene and Hari. They were only raised together for 2 years. He didn't get to see Hari go from child to young adult (teen). They're not blood related and even had some animosity between them in the different timeline along with their first year together. The two are also taking their time and thinking about their predicament. I'm interested to see how this would come about if they were to become a couple.

Its an interesting plot line that I'm glad is being translated. I'm thankful for the translators, the author and the illustrator. Keep up the hard work

Users who are viewing this thread