Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 12

WTF SAY SOMETHIGN WTWFJSZAFHNALALFIJMALF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THIS AUTHOR IS MF CANCELLED IF SHE DOESNT SAY ANYTHING IVE HAD IT WITH FUCKING MCS THAT CANNOT SPEAK OR DEFEND THEMSELVES AND TAKKE ALL OF THE DAMN MF BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for the translation <3

UGHH!!! Thank you for updating! I just can’t stand cliffhangers 😭😭 I tried so hard not to read this until there’s more chapters but alas I gave in!! Lian better not lie 😤

Bruh
If Loan doesn't speak up then that horse better do it cuz there is NO meaning in having a misunderstanding between the two right now. NONE!

Double-page supporter
wtf this is not the time to be shocked into silence??? JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH

WHY WONT SHE JUST SAY IT AAAAH!
I fucking love that demon horse

Drama through miscommunication is the worst and laziest kind of drama, honestly. The whole situation could be resolved with her or the horse speaking up. Hopefully there's well-written conflict soon.

Lian you either speak up now or you plus Abel and Sleipnir will end up dead.
Wait don't tell me that fall mess with her head and now she can't think straight.

Here i thought she was smart during the stealing mission of his heart like evading those zombies like ninja.
When Abel came, she suddenly went dumb as heck.
I guess LoVe mAkEs yOu STupiD🥴💅

girl JUST SAY SOMETHING omg 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️stoopid

Why is she quiet? Miscommunication drama is the worst. I’d rather drop the series If that’s gonna happen. So cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread