Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Get ready for more annoying characters guys.
@Lazytyke
Martha ships MC with the shit prince and gets triggered when things don't got like she wishes.

The fact that this mangas characters make me truly feel the frustration that the mc feels. This must be a good manga. I literally want to choke out everyone for her

I didn't know I could feel this frustrated like god?? Even her family doesn't side with her?? SIGHHHH

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This level of stupidity makes me think...

"I am leaving you in the ocean Jeb Jake"

Umm ill put this on hold and will be reading for a few weeks later. very frustrating. Hahaahah so stressful

Dex-chan lover
I can't lie, this one REALLY makes you anticipate her whooping people into shape... please god let the nanny at least side with her.

wowowowowowowowowow. i like the female lead, but the people surrounds her? not so much. all of them are s*** and super dense. aigoo. but surely it’s refreshing to see her curse them out lol

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I'm actually mad for her, just punch him in the face already since he obviously can't get it through his brain you want an annulment. I would have already beat my brother up for that magic poster crap and then making me find him, she's too nice for an older sister

If I am his sister, I'd already snapped and kicked his bajingles down there. Her being so mad made me mad too xD

ah,,, i think i’ll snap from blind rage just like our fl,,, i pity her for being surrounded by dense, arrogant idiots,, and marriage? our fl definitely won’t stand for it! kick their a**es, fl! i’ll join you!

Users who are viewing this thread