Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
God, I want to personally strangle each of these male characters with a dirty rage so badly. I'm surprise our girl hasn't just physically beat the shit out of them yet.

Most manhwas I read gave me 'diabetes'. This one, unlike most of those manhwas, almost always gave me a heart attack. Why? Everytime I read a chapter, my blood pressure rise and explode.

Anyways, thank you for the translations.

i am so frustrated for the FL lmao at this point i will wholly support her if she snaps and kills everyone

"i DoNT UnDErsTaND HoW peOpLE cAN HAtE Her FaMIly????????? ThEy ObVIOusLY LoVe hER, sO tSUndERe!!!!"

-people in the comments literally a few chapters ago

Group Leader
i haven't even read the chapter, but i'm lowkey glad because everyone else seems pissed LMAO.

our mc does nothing but take everyone else's shit, and i have almost no hope for her. for what the author is setting up (how annoying these guys are), i doubt s/he can deliver a satisfying enough face slapping for all these ignorant bitches "love interests"

i can't stop reading until i see justice for the mc, i really wanna knock out the idiots that surround her

This FML is pretty much all talk but no action, dunno why you even trying to reason with your brother even well knowing that he's a jackass. I wouldn't be surprised in 20 chapters by now that Ian crown prince is still alive. Well I hope to see some development and some bitch slaps.

please let her punch one of these dumb shitt men once, just adding it in the fantasy is an awful taunt T_T
you are the writer ! its your story...Do what you want...

"Why doesn't she kills everyone HUR DUR."

Folks, this isekai has no special power or blessing or video game cheats or even martial training for the main character. The fuck you want a noble girls who has been spoiled and did nothing physical most of her whole life do against a professional assassin and the likes?

Users who are viewing this thread