Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Every time I see this guy and remember that his name is Peacock Melody I'm going to burst out laughing.

so basically only the men in this world have no common sense, while the ladies are living in a harsh and annoying reality...I hope Melissa ends them all

Double-page supporter
OMG Yuri's disgusted face. HAHAH she's quite the original FL. I love that she calls the scum prince a clown

That guy is too much. Serenade with orchestra really? No wonder the heroine made that disgusted face.

PEACOCK HA that sounds like an insult already

NINE LOOKS SO CUTE FR FR AND THE WAY HE BECAME AGGRESSIVE IS SO??? HILARIOUS ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S SO RARE like just look at those eyes!!! his missing fangs tho :(

I already Adore Yuri!!!!! She isn't a foolish character nor the villain like usual original heroines are and i can understand why she's so infatuated with Melissa. She's a badass woman that doesn't give a fuck but she's also still kind to others (✿❛◡❛) I feel like scenes with Nine and Yuri are going to be my favorite

Dex-chan lover
Lol I like how even yuri the main heroine think the prince as a trash clown. Lol.
Full pledeged cockblocked.XD
She already confirmed she likes mel earlier than I expected. ...
Aww poor nine.

Also Imma not gonna ignore the fact that they just did a holy, not one but both lewd hand holding. XD.

Lol looks like yuri has a dark personality that we still yet to see.
I like how she is not just your typical shy,kind and just all blushed main heroine
I bet she is as well bad ass on the inside. XD.CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF HER ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

I BET YURI AND NINE WILL FIGHT MORE OFTEN FROM NOW ON. XD... FIGHT FOR LOVE 💓MEANWHILE HERE IS MEL BEING THE MOST DENSE CHARACTER IN THE STORY. LOL XD

@StarrySky it's called "I'm the main character of a harem manga, but I'm gay so every day is hell for me." it's a classic lol. here you go, hope you enjoy it:
https://imgur.com/gallery/T6ryU

@nevity Oh, it is! Male peacocks are all glitz and no glam. Their whole shtick is that, while their feathers are gorgeous and used to vie for other females, they can't fly very well.
One predatory attempt at getting a nice peacock-meal, and you're looking at a blood bath. lol

Nine out here taking pet form to remain physically close to Melissa.😏 I love how our Melissa doesn't freak out like other normie female leads when a male character in animal form gets close.

At this rate we can't have Yuri be with any of these scummy male leads. Guess maybe Melissa's bro might work.

Users who are viewing this thread