Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! damn boi, what's wrong with your head??? I guess you can only take down a jerk with a hateful bitch??? Lololol thank you for the follow up!

Zm

Dump his ass all the way down the ocean.
Some more verbal abuse would also be greatly appreciated

Next she should formally send a letter to the king asking for an annulment to the engagement stating all the times the prince has cheated on her, and all the other things, saying sth like “With how much time he spends bedding women, I doubt he has anytime to take care of the chores he has as the crown prince” . Heck that might even knock him off being the crown prince, specially if he has siblings.

The way she describes the awkwardness and quiet as those two were putting their clothes on... Why does this feel so real!?!

For a minute there, I thought he really was looking for a threesome. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
The original novel that she transmigrated to (not this webtoon) is pretty shit. So the MC that people rooted for is some girl that the cheating asshole ML gets together with ? And they're the main couple? I'd drop that kind of story in a heartbeat even if it was told from the perspective of the MC.
It might've made sense if he just didn't love his fiance but didn't cheat and then he met his love so he broke the engagement. But he constantly cheated but then Boom he met the MC so he got together with her and stopped cheating?

Contributor
Thank god this trash is not the male lead.

I want to see the blue butler soon.

Fed-Kun's army
OHHH I LOVE HER!!! but don't tell me he's interested now that she wants him gone??? this guy SUCKS

thank you for translating this, i can't wait to read more!

Wow, either he wants her attention sooo bad that he acts up on purpose or he only likes people when they have zero interest in him. At least that’s my guess

Double-page supporter
She never gets back with him, right? Right? I've read too many manga where shit like this is forgiven or forgotten.😒

Users who are viewing this thread