Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Thank you for thr translation and merry christmas to you all!! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’–
Honestly, I have very dark brown hair (which is very dark 1 shade lighter than black ๐Ÿ˜‚) so I normally could tell when someone has dye their hair. I still can't tell apart between his before and after hairdye. lol

Tbh, I thought he was a new character until Melissa called him out XD
Ian has black hair, and at the beginning of the chapter he has light brown hair (but after going back to the imperial palace he has black hair again??)
Oh, but why "again"? Does he dyes his hair frequently?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER AND MERRY CHISTMASS

If this is how the author is initiating the ending, I think that would be a cool way to finish the story!

Maybe Iโ€™m just being cynical but I doubt Ianโ€™s actually changed all that much.

I think he just got his ass handed to him by the king and has been told that he needs to keep Melissa happy because the kingdom needs the support of the Podebrats (ideally through marriage to tie them to the royal family). The king doesnโ€™t want the engagement annulled so now Ian has to try his darndest to change Melissaโ€™s mind and make her want to give up on the annulment.

But like I said maybe Iโ€™m just being cynical and heโ€™s actually changed for the better.

I think Reincarnated Melissa will forgive Ian but will cut any contact with him cause he's done so much damage to the OG Melissa and rage for the current Melissa

Dex-chan lover
Umm...can this many people really not see the difference in his hair color? The prince's hair is normally "Black", it has a hint of brown in it, but it's clearly black, just like a lot of black hair in real life. The prince 'dyed' his hair to make it a medium brown while out in the town. Yes when he got back to the castle it was black again, but you guys aren't paying attention to what he said. He dyed it just before going out, just to go out. The 'dying' he's doing to his hair is not the same kind as what we do, it's probably magical and easily removed. That's why his hair went back to black when he got back in the castle, it wasn't an 'ooopsie' If it was like our kinda dye, the prince wouldn't have dyed his hair just for going out to apologize, he'd have worn a wig instead, cause he wouldn't be able to undo it for a while.

Ian's hair color is black compared to black hair IRL, it is not jet black. His hair color didn't change since the beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I suppose Ian could be forgiven if he honestly seeked it, but the pathetic attempts at flirting with Melissa is sickening. He had his chance with her and lost it ages ago. He's still thinking he can have her simply because he's in love with her, which makes his apologies completely disingenuous. The best thing he can do now is firget his feelings, make up for his mistakes and maaaaybe in several years time they could be friends.

wew this redemption arc actually made me a bit sad to him but well, idk if he actually change that much or nah lol

Did Ian really reach enlightenment just now? To be honest I would be pretty cynic too, and even if they apologize, the relationship won't be ever the same, obviously. If he really wants to prove himself, then only time will tell: did he really change? Or for how long will he able to keep up his charade?. Besides, that little hesitation he did when Melissa asked for a written apology and the annulment of their engagement seemed pretty suspicious to me... Or maybe I'm just paranoid
โ”(๏ฟฃใƒ˜๏ฟฃ)โ”Œ

I like seeing the male leads sulky... Only Nine deserves happiness. (เน‘๏ฝฅ`โ–ฑยด๏ฝฅเน‘)

Thank you for the chapter!

I DON"T EVEN RECOGNIZE HIM WITH THAT HAIR COLOR, I think his hair use to black .

Poor Ian but at least he tryin to become a better person. BUT I don't support your relationship with Melissa hahhahaha may you found someone else ian

maybe he did dye his hair? and it prolly looked black in that one panel because it was dark?

Zmk

She caught the interest of idiot black and idiot red.
Hope that doesn't happen to idiot white.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing him suffer feels so good lmao. I feel just a little bad, but then I remember how much of a shithead he was and all pity flies away.

Dex-chan lover
Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’•

I though brown haired Ian was a cute lookalike and maybe a new love interest but it was just gross Ian in good boy cosplay. I want to see him in anguished over Melissa not changing her opinion of him no matter how hard he tries to change ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

'what dogshit is he tryin to spew right now?!' is literally what i was thinking while reading this, tipsy during Xmas day.. this prince can honestly f*** off๐Ÿ™„ Melissa is soooo gorgeous in everything she wears!

Merry Xmas everyoneee!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ

@ENJAY
Reminds me of Inso's law. Maybe the drama was adapted from it?๐Ÿค”

I agree. Makes us wonder the limit of their freewill. Do they hear/feel strong suggestions to act some way without realizing or is their predetermined personalities traits making most of the work... Or a mixt of both xD

I do feel a tad sorry for Jake loosing something precious to him. That social akwardness didn't help him in life smh. Well he was kinda cute in that chapter. Hopefully he will stay an obedient and cute little brother... *averts eyes* Maybe lol.

Duh..... you were such a piece of shit towards her at the beginning. Don't be expecting to be forgiven any time soon. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ค

Users who are viewing this thread