Beyblade X - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Bird should change his name to L since poor kid can’t stop taking them

Not surprised about Ekusu and Bird not thinking too much about Multi having the same surname as Shiguru until now, their brain cells only work when it comes to beyblades and nothing else

Dex-chan lover
i figured that had to be Multi's sister and now finally getting to see more of her she's pretty interesting to say the least but Multi will always be better

also idk at this point from manga to anime bird is just becoming a joke chaarcter at this point its like he's just there to make everyone else look better

but i mean im not giving up completely on bird cause i feel like with the new upgraded beys they'll be getting the UX beys i feel like finally bird will do something (hopefully)

but we'll see

with that said looking forward to see the UX beys in action in both the manga and the anime

Double-page supporter
I'm not one to enjoy training arcs too much, but these kids really do need one desperately! Bird hasn't won a single match in the whole manga and frankly I can't see Multi overcoming her sister with just a new bey, Ebisu can't keep carrying them any longer or this story will become an absolute bore.

Double-page supporter
NICE! With Hells Hammer, maybe Bird can finally wi---... PFFFFFFFFFFFF lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread