Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 96

Group Leader
Apologies for the real late chapter everyone, as you can see my pc is fucking broken and my redrawer had to typeset this chapter...

Ya two already act pretty much like ya dating so not much would change lmao.

Also RIP laptop

Group Leader
Sorry about your lappy. Might just be time to get a new one, especially if it's six years old.

That looks like physical damage to the screen, like something hit it or it got dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ My advice as former HP user myself - just through out this HP shit in the trash can, it's not worth of repairing. I tried, and it was not worth it, especially when its older then 3-4 years. And dont buy HP ever again (if it's not some gaming high price model) - the quality of their low cost or medium segment notebooks just dropped to the bottom over last 10 years.
(But I can assume that the display cable snapped bcs of opening and closing the top, it's not looking like video card is broken to me)
And thx for the translation.

Double-page supporter
@MrOGZ looks like physical damage to the screen. you can always use an external screen, or if not averse to fucking with it you can pray that its just a cable semidisconnect and take it apart to try reattaching the cable.

Dex-chan lover
someone said that she rejects him in the raws, dunno if that's true, but if it is, that fucking sucks

Dex-chan lover
Rip pc :/
Thanks for the chapter though! Things are getting really interesting over here, hehehe.

like many have said looks like physical damage to the screen, did someone drop it or hit it?

anyway you could try an external monitor/tv in the meantime.

Dex-chan lover
I feed of off how flustered they both are.

If she rejects him I'm breaking my own screen too.

Dex-chan lover
I've been there with my old computer, luckily for me it was the screen which actually looked a lot like what you have., but just cause I say that please don't take that as pro. advice.

Users who are viewing this thread