Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Mirio has low affinity to magic and thinks the demon lord is hot
Now that I think back, he also stated that rather than go on an "adventure" like other heroes in the past have done he literally bee-lined it straight to her castle when chosen as the hero. He probably only actually unsheathed the sword a couple of times, if at all. So combine that with his low magic affinity and the fact that the demon lord is a perfect match for him, and the mind control never had a chance.

Dex-chan lover
So, safe bet that the previous heroes acted the way they did because the sword wanted them to torture and mindbreak the demon lord?
Now I'm starting to think that the sword wasn't just mind breaking her because it took pleasure in the act through the other "heroes" but because it's literally been trying to break her mind's defenses so it could mind control her and make her wield itself under it's control eventually. It's been casting mind control magic on the entire party the whole time after all. Imagine how powerful it could be if the demon lord wielded it instead of a human....

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm starting to think that the sword wasn't just mind breaking her because it took pleasure in the act through the other "heroes" but because it's literally been trying to break her mind's defenses so it could mind control her and make her wield itself under it's control eventually. It's been casting mind control magic on the entire party the whole time after all. Imagine how powerful it could be if the demon lord wielded it instead of a human....
So we can safely say that the power of fetishes and yandere tendencies developing made both of them resistant to the mind control?
Based Shinzo Abe and his "Have sex" - it actually saved them, kek.

Dex-chan lover
So, safe bet that the previous heroes acted the way they did because the sword wanted them to torture and mindbreak the demon lord?
This is likely the case, because Mirio has no affinity to magic he can't be controlled like the others and so they couldn't resist or over come it. Whatever war was going on between the DL, the gods and Humanity has probably been driven by whoever is controlling the swords.
I wouldn't say that the gods are being manipulated. Rather, I would say that this another case of "The Gods are Bastards".

It also wouldn't surprise me if there were those who, like these three, realized what the "holy sword" was doing, but it never came to light because they got silenced. Permanently. Either by the Church or someone else under the sword's influence.

Dex-chan lover
I started with this chapter and then went back to the first one. Very weird to switch from ecchi to a real plot. Although the hints were there since the start. Colour me impressed. And interested to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Shades of The One Ring, much? "Myyyy Prreeessscioouuussss..."
Pretty much what I was thinking.
I wouldn't say that the gods are being manipulated. Rather, I would say that this another case of "The Gods are Bastards".
There's also the chance that the gods have nothing to do with it and whoever wrote this "Book of Prophecy" is just lying about the sword being left behind by them.

Dex-chan lover
I started with this chapter and then went back to the first one. Very weird to switch from ecchi to a real plot. Although the hints were there since the start. Colour me impressed. And interested to see what happens next.
it's something special when a simple ecchi or hentai story ends up genuinely interesting. Like with Highschool DxD.

Start: "My only goal in life is to have a harem of the biggest boobs imaginable!"

20 volumes in: "Though they lost the war and pretended to concede, the nobility has manipulated assessments and schools to require their approval and funding for anyone to participate. They are then only judged on the traits the nobility already excel at so that lower class and mixed raced citizens can never be judged on their own merits and will never have upward mobility other than as their pets. Quickly, we must overhaul the education system!"

Then there's Monstergirl Quest which is fully a monstergirl eroge till you get to the part that explains the mc's insistence on being a peacemaking hero and his guilt when he meets his dad's old teammate...who then leaves a particularly explody briefcase at a nearby hospital.

The holy sword could possibly be a sentient entity that seeks constant killing for its own sake, a weapon that manipulates others to be used as intended. In that sense, the Hero/Demon Lord dynamic is perfect for its purposes, and if it finds itself in the hands of the Demon Lord, that's just less steps towards getting back to killing.

Dex-chan lover
The holy sword could possibly be a sentient entity that seeks constant killing for its own sake, a weapon that manipulates others to be used as intended. In that sense, the Hero/Demon Lord dynamic is perfect for its purposes, and if it finds itself in the hands of the Demon Lord, that's just less steps towards getting back to killing.
Like Stormbringer in the Elric novels. Would be cool if so.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting plot twist. This leads us to the next question: How did Mirio break the mind control? We know the other girl was protected by her pendant, but Mirio didn't have one, did he?
The power of Pure HORNY cannot be controlled.

Users who are viewing this thread