Bishoujokashita Oji-san dakedo, Gachi Koi sarete Komattemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - trouble 23

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder, in the original Japanese raw, Chorou-san tends to speak in the manner of a very old man. To better represent that manner of speaking, I have been using archaic English pronouns. I will stop using them if you find it annoying to read or difficult to follow

Dex-chan lover
Me and my friends in a nutshell:

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! In the virgin's card it says that he was 60y old in 2020 (time stamped here on dex), but in the first ch he's 36y?! There's no way this manga could be set in 1996, since the internet, communication technology and clothing already existed as we know it today! Waaahhhh....whatever, fuck it. Old men are becoming cute girls, this is definitely a parallel universe~:notlikethis:💥🌪️
Thks for this reality~

Dex-chan lover
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! In the virgin's card it says that he was 60y old in 2020 (time stamped here on dex), but in the first ch he's 36y?! There's no way this manga could be set in 1996, since the internet, communication technology and clothing already existed as we know it today! Waaahhhh....whatever, fuck it. Old men are becoming cute girls, this is definitely a parallel universe~:notlikethis:💥🌪️
Thks for this reality~
Nah, he was born in the 60th year of the Showa era, which started in 1926.

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder, in the original Japanese raw, Chorou-san tends to speak in the manner of a very old man. To better represent that manner of speaking, I have been using archaic English pronouns. I will stop using them if you find it annoying to read or difficult to follow
It's fine. Using a different vocabulary to differentiate Chorou from the other characters works well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread