Bite Into Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Beginning of Summer

her husbands already dead dumbasses. that's why they showed the shrine for the husband

Fed-Kun's army
oh ok thanks for the info i wasnt aware that she was married @Lee-Nyan the overall vibe doesnt fit a ntr set up anyway so i hope it will fluffy (btw could you tell me what ur profil picture come from please ?)

Dex-chan lover
Very nice and all, but from reading the comments, idk if I should be worried for the future chapters or not.
Thooo.. it has smuttttt soo.. I'll stick around for now...

Power Uploader
It's a bit of a tragedy in that she seems like the person who loved being in the sun and eating ice cream etc, and now she's been somehow turned into a vampire against her will.

Still they like each other I hope in the end they both are vampires together. Although I doubt she knows how to turn someone necessarily. Maybe wait til he gets a bit older, then set things up so that they don't have to go out during the daylight. Hopefully she doesn't become a monster or anything and this stays lighthearted.

i think she's just crazy and not an actual vampire (the rashes are weird though).
also if she isn't over her dead husband (from the ring and the shrine) and that's causing the crazy isn't it a bit of a stretch for her to be thinking of immediately masturbating to her old student,not complaining, just saying

Dex-chan lover
Please continue this series @Lee-Nyan

I love the characters already. I'm the type that doesn't read stories like this for the sex but for the character interactions and the compelling aspects built into it. The story of a widow who may or may not be a vampire that falls in love with an old student after she had to give up everything sounds really interesting.

I also like fundamental questions brought up the first chapter. Why does she wear a wedding ring/have a shrine to her dead husband? Is her grief from it what causes her to think she's a vampire even though she's just in mourning? Why do they both seem so attracted to one another despite the age difference? If she is actually a vampire, does she age more slowly and what does this mean for their relationship?

It's a really interesting series of questions why may or may not get the answer to. I personally hope it never confirms or denies if she actually is a vampire because that part is really interesting and ambiguity there would be really compelling.

Also the ecchi/smut thing fits here by the nature of vampires. Ever since Dracula, vampires have been associated with the horrors of sexuality, the terror of the temptation of man and how easily perverted and manipulated it is. This isn't just sex thrown into a dull story, but continues the themes and only expands upon the characters like every good story should do. I really like it and I want to see more! Please keep up the amazing work!

Double-page supporter
Well, one way to know whether she's a vampire or not, just stand in front of the mirror, and see if she got reflection or not.
That's one of Western vampire's features. I dunno about the Eastern vampires thou. There's many variant of them.

This was for some reason at the top of the most recent updated chapters and only found disappointment

@KoPLeaderKiactu woah never expected someone to reply so soon when this came out 6 months ago, also what?
I mean I tried searching up the manga and haven’t seen any update, unless I haven’t looked hard enough and there’s Probably raws idk

Dex-chan lover
@alexsdu Different works tend to alter the characteristics to suit the plot, but so far I don't think the most obvious one, fangs, has been removed in any vampire story. Though I'm no van Helsing, so I wouldn't know if some author got rid of even them as well. I'm quite sure, however, that the mirror reflection isn't always a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread