Blend-S - Vol. 8 Ch. 104

Where is the development of these two?! Pretty rushed this last volume, I feel a little disappointed, or rather with mixed feelings, I won't deny it.

Dex-chan lover
Where is the development of these two?! Pretty rushed this last volume, I feel a little disappointed, or rather with mixed feelings, I won't deny it.
These two have been pretty chummy with each other for a while now, especially when Akizuki hurt his leg. I believe some of the times they hang out with each other are off screen and their interactions were not made to be as prevalent as the main couple.
I feel that the author tried to make the couples distinct, the main one is more lovey lovey, while these two are more “chill friends”.

Now, as to whether things are rushed, perhaps that is the case. The publisher won’t allow the author to make 1 1/2 volumes worth of chapters so some probably end up getting cut/not produced to fill not more than one volume.

These two have been pretty chummy with each other for a while now, especially when Akizuki hurt his leg. I believe some of the times they hang out with each other are off screen and their interactions were not made to be as prevalent as the main couple.
I feel that the author tried to make the couples distinct, the main one is more lovey lovey, while these two are more “chill friends”.

Now, as to whether things are rushed, perhaps that is the case. The publisher won’t allow the author to make 1 1/2 volumes worth of chapters so some probably end up getting cut/not produced to fill not more than one volume.
I didn't necessarily mean in a romantic way, I didn't expect kisses, just them being more like "partners in crime" like in the chapter about Kaho looking for a game she had lost.

I also had a suspicion about a publisher issue, this is a very problematic market, it's not the first manga I've read with an ending like that and I know it won't be the last unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
Doggo girl is relatable. Not knowing what you want to do, except play games in your spare time.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't necessarily mean in a romantic way, I didn't expect kisses, just them being more like "partners in crime" like in the chapter about Kaho looking for a game she had lost.

I also had a suspicion about a publisher issue, this is a very problematic market, it's not the first manga I've read with an ending like that and I know it won't be the last unfortunately.
You’re right, there aren’t that many, especially when compared to the main couple. I can remember the online game, Kaho visiting Akizuki, older than that, when they got stuck in the store, not that many more focusing mainly on the duo. I agree it’s a bit too bad, but there are still 9 chapters, so there might be nice things to come.

Overall, looking at it optimistically, 8 volumes in this magazine is roughly 8 years, so it might be better to end without all the details fully fleshed out rather than having the story become stale.

Users who are viewing this thread